Premium Supporter
Aug 30, 2010
Shoreham By Sea, UK
This got a steelbook also ? :naughty:

http://www.amazon.de/dp/B0042RUQQU/?tag=hidefnin0d-21

611jfXD-xfL._AA1280_.jpg

61OE2gMyQcL._AA1280_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, I wonder if the UK version will end up being a Steelbook,or if the DE really is the only one with briefcase & SB...

Nice find! No pre-order option yet though. If the amazon.uk version doesn't include the steel, I'm definitely going to get this one. I wonder if the steels will be the same from the uk and german versions?

There's an advertisement for the Mexican release. It's comes with the infamous spinning top. I want that top, But $345! That better be in pesos. I swear if when I spin that thing and it doesn't stop, I will freak the F out.

---------- Post added at 04:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 AM ----------

Found a pic of the briefcase

inception-briefcase-1.jpg

Awesome

39.99 pounds $65 us now that's more like it. Mine

I like the Mexican case better though damn it

Last edited:
Attached is the web site photo from the FNAC Briefcase and it looks very similar to the photos floating around of the other countries release of the Inception Breifcase. Beyond that, the images of the movie in the briefcase do not match the images come out for the steelbook.

I think there are many unanswered questions about this release, as usual

FNAC_Inception.jpg

Cheers
CrashKelly

digitalbabe said:
Hmm, I wonder if the UK version will end up being a Steelbook,or if the DE really is the only one with briefcase & SB...
I hope so because I have a long run of bad luck with things from germany breaking my wallet. I just bought a "war of the worlds" steelbook supposedly mint from a guy on eBay. It's been a nightmare and I used to have a VW....

Colombian-that's a shame-definitely a string of bad luck. I buy monthly from German stores and never have a problem. But Ebay and any retailer can present bad situations, so it's all relative. Good luck getting the Ebay issue resolved:(

Hey Colombian-yes, it can be a "hit or miss" online, but as you shop more you learn as you go. Everyone starts somewhere-feel free to post or PM if you have any questions:)

DB

I heard back from Amazon.de-unfortunately they can't provide any other info on the size (I checked on briefcase version and regular one), but no other info is available from them right now.

DB