Premium Supporter
Aug 30, 2010
Shoreham By Sea, UK
This got a steelbook also ? :naughty:

http://www.amazon.de/dp/B0042RUQQU/?tag=hidefnin0d-21

611jfXD-xfL._AA1280_.jpg

61OE2gMyQcL._AA1280_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
cancelled my order for the uk briefcase,& ordered this now instead.and added the crow steelbook to the order aswell:oohyeah:

I was lucky enough to order the WB Limited edition briefcase and it comes with a steelbook.
I still can't find out what Best Buy's "Exclusive Edition" is.

I was lucky enough to order the WB Limited edition briefcase and it comes with a steelbook.

I'm pretty sure it did not have the steelbook. The only briefcases to my knowledge that contain a steelbook are the French and German editions. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm pretty sure it did not have the steelbook. The only briefcases to my knowledge that contain a steelbook are the French and German editions. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

You are correct darczap - the WB Limited Edition is just a regular edition amaray case - no steelbook of any kind in the US version.

Yeah I found that out but am still glad I ordered one though.
I won't have to worry about if it is region free or not at least.

Yeah I found that out but am still glad I ordered one though.
I won't have to worry about if it is region free or not at least.

Yeah, even without a steelbook, only 2,000 units were made, so there is still an exclusive factor with this release.