Inception Megathread

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Anyone created a custom figure or something else from Inception?

I'm very interested in creating my own Cobb figure - there's a custom head sculpt on e-bay - what do you guys think - does this look close enough to Leo?

TY-HD-LEONARDO-4.jpg

Is it a fair price?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290551402425

If its painted, that is an extremely fair price. I almost actually did a cobb figure because its sooooooo easy. I mean you get a painted head then buy a guy with a suit and snap it on. Then you can throw down a mean gun from the movie or a silenced pistol and now you got cobb to sit next to your steelies :)

If its painted, that is an extremely fair price. I almost actually did a cobb figure because its sooooooo easy. I mean you get a painted head then buy a guy with a suit and snap it on. Then you can throw down a mean gun from the movie or a silenced pistol and now you got cobb to sit next to your steelies :)

My thought exactly. :D

I did a lot of researching looking at pics and such too. He actually wears a pin stripe suit tho in many scenes it doesnt look it. I also found some google images where they have his costumes on display in some like museum.

Even getting the guns is pretty easy, where as you have no clue how hard it was to find an FNC for Pacino for HEAT ... infact I bought a FAL and modified it to look like an FNC. heh.

Just to give you an idea on how fair that price is for a custom head painted. I paid $40 for an ELI denzel that isnt even painted.