Premium Supporter
Jun 25, 2012
Leeds, UK
Release date: June 1, 2016
Purchase link: Amazon FR
Price: €20.05

81mh0AiQ3KL._SY679_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
While we are releasing catalog scifi, how about a GALAXY QUEST steelbook in honor of Alan Rickman?
(After all it IS the Star Trek 50th Anniversary this year- and Galaxy Quest IS one the best Star Trek movies!:LOL:)

The French steelbook is also available from Amazon France with the limited box gift set
Link is on previous page
It cost €70.22
91WM4q-tLPL._SL1500_.jpg

Reactions: rj531
Looks :cool: good artwork, not the iconic image but good still, it's going to be 20 years in July since Independence Day was released, sometimes doesn't feel that long, time sure is funny at times. I hope there are also other releases for the 20th Anniversary.

Last edited:
Looks :cool: good artwork, not the iconic image but good still, it's going to be 25 years in July since Independence Day was released, sometimes doesn't feel that long, time sure is funny at times. I hope there are also other releases for the 25th Anniversary.
It's 20 years not 25
Film was released in 1996

Looks :cool: good artwork, not the iconic image but good still, it's going to be 25 years in July since Independence Day was released, sometimes doesn't feel that long, time sure is funny at times. I hope there are also other releases for the 25th Anniversary.
Yeah. 20 years. Whoa. Time flies.
I think I may take one day every week to go down to the Department of Motor Vehicles, and stand on line, in a personal effort to slow down the passage of time.:D