Digibook Independence Day LE CinEdition Blu-ray Digibook [Germany]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
http://www.amazon.de/dp/B0040PBK28/?tag=hidefnin0d-21

From German Blu Ray sites:

"Apart from different film versions of the editions will also have collections, such as celluloid frames have in trading, multi-page booklets and send 3D cover images without FSC logo as well as extensive, interesting extras. All this will be available in high-Media Books, and is, as the title "Limited CinEDitions" already says, only for a short time as a single edition. Soon we expect from a Fox press release in which the major provides additional information on the "Limited CinEDitions" and the missing titles. We will keep you on course to date."

81TyO5aj-2L._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Don´t have most of these titels, so I think I will get the whole collection, but these are @ the moment way overpriced and MM will have them for sure cheaper in a promotion offer!

You sure about MM having them? I will get a lot of these too, they are sounding really cool!

Time to get my ID4 DVD upgraded to blu-ray so I will probably be getting this one. Didn't get the Chinese IronPack and there is no steelbook that I know of... an extended cut limited cinedition digibook does it for me. :scat:

I ordered this and Braveheart a while back so they should be arriving any day now. I'll post pics when they arrive.

This arrived yesterday, here are the pics.

Nice and quality made bound digibook.

Lenticular cover on front, some mini slip and limited # film cell.

And yes, I know this is not a steelbook :p but it was the watermark I had at hand.

Attachments

• DSCF7176.JPG
    DSCF7176.JPG
    75 KB · Views: 224
  • DSCF7177.jpg
    DSCF7177.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 190
  • DSCF7178.JPG
    DSCF7178.JPG
    64.4 KB · Views: 210
  • DSCF7179.JPG
    DSCF7179.JPG
    72.3 KB · Views: 190
  • DSCF7180.JPG
    DSCF7180.JPG
    60 KB · Views: 187
  • DSCF7182.JPG
    DSCF7182.JPG
    83.3 KB · Views: 190
  • DSCF7184.JPG
    DSCF7184.JPG
    82.6 KB · Views: 199
  • DSCF7185.jpg
    DSCF7185.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 182
Reactions: tridon
ps. the lenticular image is better on this one than Braveheart cause this one shows the white house normal then blown up. Braveheart does nothing, just kinda twitches.

Well, just for the CinEditions ... the other keyword for searching for german digibooks are ..

Blu-ray mediabook and variations Media book mediabooks

And the digibook premium collection can usually be pulled up anywhere sold with "blu-ray premium collection"

The premium Collection and Cinedtions are by far the nicest digibooks I have seen and I own many different kinds from all around the world. The German Premium Collection is a lot nicer than the Spain premium collection tho stock pictures would leave you to think they are the same.

Well, just for the CinEditions ... the other keyword for searching for german digibooks are ..

Blu-ray mediabook and variations Media book mediabooks

And the digibook premium collection can usually be pulled up anywhere sold with "blu-ray premium collection"

The premium Collection and Cinedtions are by far the nicest digibooks I have seen and I own many different kinds from all around the world. The German Premium Collection is a lot nicer than the Spain premium collection tho stock pictures would leave you to think they are the same.

Thanks Wreck! One thing, are they all the same size? Will they look uniform next to the books I bought from the US Amazon site. I got Shawshank, Matrix, Willy Wonka, Seven... all from US Amazon.

The cin Editions and both Premium Collections, yes.

The cin editions may be like a smidgen taller, but not noticeable really, not like dvd size or anything. I store them next to all my USA digibooks, and store the bigger stuff on a different shelf if that makes any sense.

---------- Post added at 12:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

ps. the premium collection is also cheaper there.

http://www.amazon.it/dp/B003A2OAP6/?tag=hidefnin0f-21

same german digibook. (btw, Rambo premium collection is region locked, atleast on a ps3; I just switched the discs out with my amaray.)

---------- Post added at 12:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 PM ----------

I just tested some stuff in my cart, they do subtract VAT just like @ .de and same shipping charge so it really is the best move to order from those links.

Just want to point out that amazon.it has a few database's problems, and a lot of items with "german" (Germania) in the titles, are in fact english editions.

So, if you want to be sure it's a german edition, I suggest you compare ASIN - ISBN between italian, english and german websites.