Inglourious Basterds (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) [UK]

EvilThing

I'd buy that for a dollar...
Premium Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Manchester, UK
Release date: October 18, 2021 (Edition 1) - November 15, 2021 (Edition 2 - Complete Edition) - July 8, 2024 (Trade wide re-release of the Collector's Edition #2)
Purchase links: Collectors Edition #1 (Sold Out) - Collectors Edition #2 - Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV - Complete Basterds Edition (Sold Out)
Price: £39.99 (Edition 1 - Edition 2) - £89.99 (Complete Edition)
Notes: Each edition is individually numbered & limited to only 1000 -

Collector's Edition #2 is a trade wide release from July 8, 2024 was previously a Zavvi Exclusive

ib_1.jpg
ib_2.jpg
ib_3.jpg

Collectors Edition #1
  • Metallic finish Rigid Slipcase
  • Steelbook
  • 36-Page Photo booklet
  • 4 x Art Cards housed in Envelope
  • 8 x Character Cards

Collectors Edition #2
  • Metallic finish Rigid Slipcase
  • Engraved Rifle (deboss) Steelbook
  • 36-Page Behind-the-scenes booklet
  • 4 x Art Cards housed in Envelope
  • 8 x Playing Cards

Complete Basterds Edition
  • Rigid Jacket Slipcase with Foil Stamped Title & Magnet Close
  • Full-Colour Inner Jacket Wrap & Hidden Drawer to house elements exclusive to Complete Basterds Edition:
    • Individually Numbered (embossed) Card XXXX / 1000
    • Acetate Collector’s Card
    • Cast Poster
  • Collector’s Edition #1 & #2, as above, including
    • 36-Page Photo booklet
    • 36-Page Behind-the-scenes booklet
    • 8 x Art Cards housed in x2 Envelope
    • 8 x Character Cards
    • 8 x Playing Cards

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you recommend anything in particular?
For UK I'm using Alfaparcel, you can check the shipping fees here:

They only add £1.50 for each package you'd consolidate with the first, and about £3 for packing materials. It will be cheaper, than ordering directly from any store if you buy a lot, and combine everything into a 3-5kg package.

For US nothing is better than Fishisfast. Using both for almost 15 years.

Just seen the email for this. Did it eventually sell out then? Swear they were practically giving them away at one point lol.

Reactions: hatredhorror
Just seen the email for this. Did it eventually sell out then? Swear they were practically giving them away at one point lol.
Honestly still pissed they did a limited edition run and then a reprint. It's really ****** to all the people who bought it on the first run. I mean I am all for people being able to buy things but part of the reason to buy limited edition runs is so they are yah know, limited.

Honestly still pissed they did a limited edition run and then a reprint. It's really ****** to all the people who bought it on the first run. I mean I am all for people being able to buy things but part of the reason to buy limited edition runs is so they are yah know, limited.
Been that way for a while with reprinting stuff unfortunately and is one of many reasons I don't collect so much any more... "limited edition" means nothing nowadays.

Reactions: leelee17
yeah i noticed that too.. they sold it for like a quarter of the original price, surely that couldnt be very profitable to them? so its weird they reprint it

Reactions: Noodles
yeah i noticed that too.. they sold it for like a quarter of the original price, surely that couldnt be very profitable to them? so its weird they reprint it
What about the complete edition that they were selling for under £30 back in December? That pricing never made any sense to me but they had it listed for quite a while.

Reactions: hatredhorror
It's Universal Pictures UK decision
It's a trade wide re-release and only in regards at the moment to collector's edition #2
Amazon UK/Zavvi/HMV links are in OP

As it's not a retailer exclusive that means more chance to sell the release.

Collector's Edition #2 has been sold out a few years ago as in since 2021 and is only now getting a re-release
When Zavvi was selling stock again in 2023 with a price drop that was only for leftover stock of Collector's Edition #1 and the Complete Basterds Edition
Only the basterds edition got a re-release in 2022
Later in 2022 zavvi started to be UK delivery address only so that's why they had big price drops in 2023.

Compensated itself right there. But I don't think I'll be extending it to another year, switched most my orders to HMV now...
Good luck trying to cancel it. I've tried 2 years in a row and despite them saying it was cancelled they've still charged me. If they do it again this year then I'll be contacting my bank since I literally don't buy anything from Zavvi any more.

• Thanks
Reactions: Lenny Nero