Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: October 27th, 2015
Purchase link: Inside Out
Price: €34.99

1540-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't understand, why WOULDN'T you make this a gloss finish? With such a colour-dependent film, washing out the colours with a matte finish really makes no sense. As one of my favourite films of the year, I'm REALLY disappointed and angry about this! :banghead::punch:(n)

I'm really hoping for an exotic release, come on Blufans/Nova/Kimchi/FAC!!!!

I don't understand, why WOULDN'T you make this a gloss finish? With such a colour-dependent film, washing out the colours with a matte finish really makes no sense. As one of my favourite films of the year, I'm REALLY disappointed and angry about this! :banghead::punch:(n)

I'm really hoping for an exotic release, come on Blufans/Nova/Kimchi/FAC!!!!
i hear you so much man, really hoping a better version will be out sonner or later, hopefully sooner..lol

Yea I kinda assumed she was meant to be upside down to show she is doing something crazy and "joyful" , though granted without seeing the full picture of her it does kinda look a bit odd

Reactions: gaeljet
@gaeljet Hmmm...you're pictures are probably the most informative. Would you say that the color is still pretty vibrant on the matte finish? Does it resemble something like the "vibrant matte look" on "101 Dalmations Zavvi Steelbook" or "Lady and the Tramp Zavvi Steelbook"?

contact me by mp in a few hours(can't check it now, my son is watching tv,lol)

@acalica, yes the colors are quite strong , especially for a matte steel, that 's a good thing :)

i even don't think that with a glossy finish it would have been considerably stronger than this

my photos are pretty reliable, if you like the result you see on the first of my picture i'm sure you would/will like it once in your hands :)

Last edited: