Interstellar (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Gigantti exclusive) [Finland]

Ranavalone

You have to be tough in Finland
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Apr 21, 2013
Finland
Release Date: March 30th, 2015
Purchase Link: Gigantti.fi (only ships within Finland)
Price: 12.95 EUR (release week price), 19.95 EUR

Notes: Scandinavian four-country (Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland) common release, El-giganten/Elkjøp/Elgiganten/Gigantti exclusive.

Audio: English DTS-HD MA 5.1, English Audio Descriptive DD 5.1, German DTS-HD MA 5.1, Spanish (Castellano) DD 5.1, Japanese* DD 5.1
Subtitles: English SDH, German SDH, Spanish, Danish, Finnish, Icelandic, Norwegian, Swedish, Japanese*
Running Time: 2:49:03

* Japanese Audio & Subtitles available when Blu-ray player UI language set to Japanese

Bonus Materials:
Audio: English DD 2.0
Subtitles: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Chinese (Traditional), Chinese (Simplified), Korean, Spanish (Latin), Portuguese (Brazil), Czech, Greek, Hungarian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Thai, Turkish

Bonus Features:
The Science of Interstellar (0:50:20)

Inside Interstellar:
• Plotting an Interstellar Journey (07:49)
• Life on Cooper's Farm (09:43)
• The Dust (02:38)
• TARS and CASE (09:27)
• The Cosmic Sounds of Interstellar (13:40)
• The Space Suits (04:31)
• The Endurance (09:24)
• Shooting in Iceland: Miller's Planet / Mann's Planet (12:42)
• The Ranger and the Lander (12:20)
• Miniatures in Space (05:29)
• The Simulation of Zero-G (05:31)
• Celestial Landmarks (13:22)
• Across All Dimensions and Time (09:02)
• Final Thoughts (06:02)

Trailers:
• Lee (01:52)
• Wonder (02:34)
• Memories (02:35)
• Mankind (02:29)

20150316_Gigantti_BDVDINTERSTSB_2.jpg

Last edited:
Same steelbook is part of the Interstellar FNAC, just recieved it so here's some in-hand photo's of the steelbook, since this version did not have the blue banner printed on it seems it won't be anywhere else either, please don't quote that as fact though as I can not be sure:

Sealed:
pIeYQUR.jpg

poEaflc.jpg

NJIeVUa.jpg

Unsealed:
2zkvheI.jpg

92YYJjH.jpg

Photo with flash too show of the gloss (It's glossy all over the steel):
DG64ebX.jpg

Inside with discs + You can see the included UV code next to it:
lmhBEF2.jpg

Inside Artwork (Sorry, couldn't capture very well, camera isn't very good at all and it's very shiny.):
oRVO8V3.jpg

Hope this helps all considering a purchase. :)

From the banner, it looks as though it's missing the bonus Blu-ray disc contained in the German and Czech Steelbook editions. I assume this accounts for the lower price.

I'd love this version if somebody who loves in Finland would be so kind to pick one up for me :) I live in the UK so what would the charge be?

Last edited:
Reactions: Ranavalone
I asked my finish friend to get this for me. I missed it on Amazon.de because I was waiting for a price drop but now it's sold out for 29,95.
12,95 is a great price and it has German audio too

@eps999 wants this edition. I told I can help but since gigantti does not ship it's outta my hands. nearest gigantti is too far* ... if anyone can help him out I'm sure he'll appreciate.

:thumbs:

* and I have uk digibook so I'm not really interested in this anymore ...

:naughty:

Reactions: Ranavalone