Interview the Person Below You

IM Play

air conditioning or fans

---------- Post added at 12:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 AM ----------

Niether, I don't drink.

Habs or Leafs?

And thank god somebody answered this, cause I had no idea what it was. I get the leaf part for Canada what is the Habs?

Last edited:
another good one , never heard of Jessica Chastain but she looks nice.
Jessica Biel for me though

battle of the redheads-
Jessica Chastain , christina hendricks or Bryce Dallas Howard

And thank god somebody answered this, cause I had no idea what it was. I get the leaf part for Canada what is the Habs?

Just to answer this question: Habs = nickname for the Montreal Canadians (NHL). Leafs = Toronto Maple Leafs (NHL). It has been said they are the greatest rivals in sports.

battle of the redheads-
Jessica Chastain , christina hendricks or Bryce Dallas Howard
There are so many other redheads I'd prefer, but for me it has to be Hendricks from that list. :D

Who's got the best butt in Avengers... Scarlett Johanson, Gwyneth Paltrow or Chris Evans?

tumblr_m42h462HPo1qcrvz7o1_500.gif

Just to answer this question: Habs = nickname for the Montreal Canadians (NHL). Leafs = Toronto Maple Leafs (NHL). It has been said they are the greatest rivals in sports.

No the greatest rivals in sports are Millwall FC and West ham FC (English football clubs), if you don't know who they are then google them! Obviously though Millwall are the best ;0)