Interview the Person Below You

so sorry for having a opinion of my own . u should just put what movie u want to see remade so i can just put the same to make u happy

Why do you take things so personally and post a completely unnecessary message, I took your answer and then gave my opinion of your interesting choice. It wasn't about you.

Movies

God or Bono??? [emoji15]

God

1960 or 1970's ?

Degale Round 11

Nova Or Kimchi?

come on paul , get with the program , i asked this question the other day , u have totally ruined the game and distroyed hdn , u have not only let the ninjas down but yourself aswell:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

anyways..........kimchi just for how good lentis are , it was a close call though

big brother or britans got no talent

Reactions: PKAVFC
Reading

Dwayne Johnson or Vin Diesel?

Dwayne Johnson

Abba or Shabba

come on paul , get with the program , i asked this question the other day , u have totally ruined the game and distroyed hdn , u have not only let the ninjas down but yourself aswell:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

anyways..........kimchi just for how good lentis are , it was a close call though

big brother or britans got no talent

I cant believe it, I broke HDN :( I am going to need a beer (any excuse :naughty: )

game back on track... fight time... see you all soon :)

Reactions: whysoserious?