Interview the Person Below You

Ethan Coen because he has more credits (well according to imdb anyway).

which is your preference: a woman with a normal upper body but with the tail of a fish OR a woman with a normal lower body but with the head of a fish?

a woman with a normal upper body but with the tail of a fish

lee evans or peter kay?

Peter kay - phoenix nights is one of my favourite tv shows of all time.

if you could 'spend 1 day' in another year (time travel. you get 24 hours in any day of any year of your choice) when (and where) would you choose?
future or past? event? in whos company?

Easy one for me I would have liked to have spent a day in the past , with my Dad just before he passed away r.i.p. , it was a month before i last saw him becuase we lived some distance away from each other.

what's been the highlight of your year so far ?

highlight of year was picking up my new british bulldog betty in march after the death of my other bulldog ella (ella in picture) aged 3 , miss u everyday baby girl

xxquartzxx sorry for your loss

the dark knight or inception????

TDK of course, I still don't really "get" Inception.

What is your favorite type of chip(Doritos, Lays, etc...) and/or flavor of chip(Cheese, Ranch, Dill, etc)?

Unfair question because I only have one that works.

If you had the money, what movie would you screen in IMAX for you and a few friends?

If you had the money, what movie would you screen in IMAX for you and a few friends?

Gladiator

Would you rather own an IMAX-sized home theater (near or connected to your house) with all the latest tech updated yearly for life (possible 3D screen without glasses in the future - free!) or own a beach house anywhere in the world w/boat (any kind - rowboat to yacht)?

Last edited:
Gladiator

Would you rather own an IMAX-sized home theater (near or connected to your house) with all the latest tech updated yearly for life (possible 3D screen without glasses in the future - free!) or own a beach house anywhere in the world w/boat (any kind - rowboat to yacht)?

Gonna go with the home theater as I can't swim. :ohno:

Obama or Romney?