Price : INR 2124
Release Date : 28th August, 13
This Pack contains
1) Iron man 3 Mug
2) Iron man 3 T-shirt
71gya-5Tb8L._AA1500_.jpg

71pxCncpdaL._AA1500_.jpg

amazon IN/Flipkart does not ship internationally. :(

^ Absolutely correct. The boxes are made of thin cardboard and are very fragile. But the curve/fold that you see in the Amazon/Regular Edition may be the way it was manufactured because I received 3 boxes and all 3 had that curve :squint:. TBH, I think it should have been better.

The quality of the cardboard box is not very good but at least they included a pen drive/mug, a glow t shirt, comics and a 3D version of the film. These goodies made me buy it in addition to the addiction of having all the editions in my collection otherwise I would have skipped it ;)

Reactions: Nikofrance
The pictures led me to a question.
We can see on the packaging that the distributor is Sony DADC.
Does that mean that Marvel is distributed by Sony in India,
or are all Disney titles distributed by Sony in India now (Marvel being a part of Disney)?

That is really interesting, thank you SO MUCH !

I was wondering why Disney had stopped releasing Reliance titles, so now I understand : Disney does not even distribute its Pixar/Marvel products any more.

Reactions: The Rainmaker
Alright guys, sorry about the delay. But as promised, here are the pictures of the contents of the Flipkart Exclusive Edition. Enjoy! :thumbs:

IronMan33DBoxsetFlipkartExclusiveContents1_zpsc0fb7e18.jpg

The T-shirt was folded in half inside the plastic wrap (No, I don't plan to open it ;)). So, I have taken 2 pictures of the glow of the upper and the lower half. It's very bright and beautiful. Seems unreal EEK!

IronMan33DBoxset1_zpsdf965c8f.jpg

IronMan33DBoxset2_zpsdb4dbc83.jpg

IronMan33DBoxset3_zpsea2ce64e.jpg

The Iron Man USB drive is 4GB as confirmed by a fellow Hi-Def member 'himanshu'. Thanks!

IronMan33DBoxset4_zps2001bfb0.jpg

Apart from the flimsy cardboard box, I think for the price, no one can beat these boxsets :thumbs:

Last edited: