ironman2b.jpg

ironman2d.jpg

Attachments

• ironman2c.jpg
    ironman2c.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 158
Last edited:
Reactions: Wreck
If you're only going to get the 1 Iron Man suit, I'd say go with the latest model (Mark VII). It should be the best version to date in terms of detail and quality.
Don't know if this matters to you, Iron Man is best represented with a head sculpture of RDJ while you'll get Don Cheadle with the Mark II (AU).

If you're only going to get the 1 Iron Man suit, I'd say go with the latest model (Mark VII). It should be the best version to date in terms of detail and quality.
Don't know if this matters to you, Iron Man is best represented with a head sculpture of RDJ while you'll get Don Cheadle with the Mark II (AU).

Oh no, I already have the Power Pose Mark XLII, Diecast Mark XLII and the Iron Patriot Diecast on preorder. Looking to expand some more though. IDK I think I prefer the head to be armored though. I'll give it a couple of days to think about it. If I go for the Mark VII I'll probably flex pay it so it would be easier to pay off than the Mark II. I want both but I have to set my limits. We'll just have to see I guess.

Oh no, I already have the Power Pose Mark XLII, Diecast Mark XLII and the Iron Patriot Diecast on preorder. Looking to expand some more though.

If that's the case, then yes get the Mark II. It's a beautiful piece and will be a nice variant to the collection of other Marks you'll be getting.
I've been seeing the price rises on fleebay - higher BINs and auction closing wins, so I'd say get it now while the price is still relatively low :thumbs:

Reactions: Lone Crusader