Iron Man Mark III (Legendary Scale 1/2) [Sideshow Collectibles]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
More Info - product page here

40" Tall, incredible detail.

Sideshow Collectibles, Stan Winston Studios and Legacy Effects are proud to bring you the Iron Man Mark III Half-Scale Legendary Scale (TM) Figure from the blockbuster Iron Man film. Sideshow's team collaborated with Legacy Effects to create this incredible maquette, which was used to develop the original screen-used costume, capturing the awesome detail of Iron Man's legendary armor. Each piece is individually painted and finished, each with its own unique quality and detail that is the trademark of a handcrafted Sideshow Collectibles product. Standing approximately 40 inches high, the figure is crafted of polystone, fiberglass, metal and other materials to best recreate the Iron Man armor as authentically as possible. LED light-up eyes and heart add incredible realism, powered by the supplied power cord and wall plug (U.S. only). The Iron Man Mark III Legendary Scale (TM) Figure is the ultimate Iron Man collectible, and sure to be the centerpiece of your display.

attachment.php

More:
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• im4.jpg
    im4.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 219
  • im1.jpg
    im1.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 248
  • im3.jpg
    im3.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 263
  • im10.jpg
    im10.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 232
  • im15.jpg
    im15.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 228
  • im14.jpg
    im14.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 215
  • im11.jpg
    im11.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 193
  • im5.png
    im5.png
    200.5 KB · Views: 281
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, it was a "life" piece. This and wolvy will be the staple of my man-cave / home theater for years to come. I bought it with the envision of when I own a house and have a much bigger room/area.

I am very envious of you. Question, I noticed this statue is in Pre-Order status, my assumption is it is not numbered so they are open to "reprinting" it if they get enough "Pre-Orders". Although its a stretch budget wise I am kinda curious if I put a Pre-Order in whats the likelyhood of it filling?