Iron Man Mark XLII - Life-Size Bust (Iron Man 3) [Sideshow Collectibles]

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
preview_-400253_IronMan42Bust.jpg

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/iron-man-mark-42-life-size-bust-preview/

Sideshow Collectibles is happy to announce the Iron Man Mark 42 Life-Size Bust is coming soon! Done in partnership with Legacy Effects this Iron Man 3 Bust is a must-have for fans! Pre-Orders for the Iron Man Mark 42 Life-Size Bust will begin on January 30th, 2014!

Order here

TBA:

Manufacturer: Sideshow Collectibles
Price: $TBA
Link: Pre-order (NOT YET ACTIVE)

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know how these life-size busts are typically powered (IM's eyes and Arc Reactor)? Is it via batteries, or a power adapter and cord?

these are very nice. power cord ie push button. i bought cheap remote so u can turn on without reaching behind every time to turn on/off

Reactions: Scott7
these are very nice. power cord ie push button. i bought cheap remote so u can turn on without reaching behind every time to turn on/off

So it has a power cord that plugs into a wall, and then you turn on the lights with a push button on the Iron Man stand?

OK...I'm in (pre-ordered). I'm hoping for minimal or no delay! This is going to be a centerpiece in my lobby and will likely go on top of the candy counter. Looking forward to it!

Reactions: Drum18
Thats awesome but price a bit high...

I agree, it's pricey. I justified it on the basis that I wanted one "statement" piece of significance for my lobby as opposed to multiple, less expensive items. I'm hoping this is that piece!

What I really would have loved to get is the Mark 42 Life-Size figure. But, I do enjoy being married and want to stay that way! :D

Reactions: Wreck
Congrats my friend. So happy for you.

It probably wouldn't have happened without your thoughts on my lobby memorabilia and subsequent guidance on SS Collectibles, since I have never ordered from them before. Thanks for all the help and let me throw a shout-out to Drum18 too, who was also extremely helpful.

I hope this looks as impressive in-person as it does in the pictures. :thumbs:

Reactions: Drum18
Thanks for all the help and let me throw a shout-out to Drum18 too, who was also extremely helpful.

I hope this looks as impressive in-person as it does in the pictures. :thumbs:
:scat:

When you'll have this in display (somewhere in 2016-17 :hilarious:), don't forget to do a proper photoshoot! :D

Reactions: Scott7
:scat:

When you'll have this in display (somewhere in 2016-17 :hilarious:), don't forget to do a proper photoshoot! :D

I fully expect a delay...it's just a question of how long of one. With luck, I'll have it before the next Avengers movie hits the theaters and before Tony Stark introduces the Mark 74 suit. :ugh:

I will definitely take plenty of pictures once it's in-house.