Iron Man (ZBOX) (Blu-ray SteelBook Lenticular) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: August 31st, 2015 (Zbox) and November 23rd 2015 (Steelbook)
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £39.99

zboxim.jpg

iron-man-2-580x337.jpg iron-man-2-2-580x337.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
There was/is a fiver off advertised earlier today though I don't know Zavvi's policy about refunding the difference on release day.

there are people who don't own this and would like it, we had a code so it was say £25 for steel and £10 for zbox, not terrible price for an awesome film and hopefully few wee extras in zbox :)

There was/is a fiver off advertised earlier today though I don't know Zavvi's policy about refunding the difference on release day.

They NEVER do that, have tried they say things and prices are subject to change

They don't! 1 it's still sold out and 2, If you want the reduced price you have to contact them and ask for it and it will take anything upto 2 weeks before they maybe credit your account back, more often than not "they forget"

Reactions: Flash
From the email...

WE MISS YOU!

LAST CHANCE TO ORDER THE RENEGADES ZBOX!

2 HOURS ONLY!

We miss you! As it's now your last chance to order the Renegades ZBOX, we're offering you an exclusive £5 discount for the next 2 hours only!

Be quick to get your hands on one - first come, first served with less than 300 remaining!

Just checked, £5 is off the Renegades ZBOX only...Bringing it down to £14.99

The Fiver off was only for the Renegades ZBOX only not the Renegades Zbox and steelbook package

They said they have shipped mine today if there is no steelbook I will be returning it

There wont be any steelbook shipped with the ZBox, its been stated 100 times already. Its going to be shipped sometime in the future.

The truth is we don't know when the steelbook part of the combo will be dispatched and we can be sure that it certainly won't be dispatched on the 31st December !
It COULD even be sent out this month shortly after all the the boxes have been sent.

It wont be sent out this month i dont think or they would just give a September release date, it will probably be November earliest but i could be wrong.

It wont be sent out this month i dont think or they would just give a September release date, it will probably be November earliest but i could be wrong.

As someone who has made no secret of the fact that you have bought this combo can you please enlighten me as to what you have been charged at this present time.

If you have been charged the full amount for the ZBOX and the steelbook now, are you expected to wait possibly one to three months for your most expensive item - the steelbook - to be sent to you ?

My experience with buying from Zavvi and other similar companies is that they charge at the point of dispatch unlike Arrow and other companies that charge when you place your order even if at the pre-order stage.