Iron Sky Limited Super Deluxe Edition (Amazon.de exclusive) [Germany]

mams

Premium Supporter
Jul 19, 2010
Strasbourg, FRANCE
link

Per Product Description:

Limited A4 canvas with print and signature of director Timo Vuorensola. The Super Deluxe Limited Edition is numbered continuously and thus serialized. It also includes the original soundtrack of IRON SKY by Laibach on a separate audio CD, a 36 page illustrated book (artbook) with extensive background information on the film, and numerous illustrations.

Bonus material:

Commentary
Theatrical trailer
Teaser
Product Teaser
Berlinale Special
Featurette: "How it all started"
Featurette: "The story and the characters"
Photo Galleries

release date : oct. 26, 2012
31,97 €

91ASyhXq8iL._AA1500_.jpg

81kdSNpzG8L._AA1500_.jpg

81tDFSn2k2L._AA1200_.jpg

81VFSdtidZL._AA1500_.jpg

81-8G8EPoCL._AA1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't wait to get mine as well. I think the cover is going to look/feel superb!

I guess I can assume the German language parts will not be subtitled in English? I don't see why a German release would, but there is quite a bit of it. At least I will already know what is going on. ;)

Can't wait to get mine as well. I think the cover is going to look/feel superb!

I guess I can assume the German language parts will not be subtitled in English? I don't see why a German release would, but there is quite a bit of it. At least I will already know what is going on. ;)

Is there a lot of German in the film? I'm haven't seen it yet. If the subs aren't fixed I will be hoping there are some English subtitles on the disc!:)

Is there a lot of German in the film? I'm haven't seen it yet. If the subs aren't fixed I will be hoping there are some English subtitles on the disc!:)

Yes, there is a good mix of English and German language in the movie. The majority is in English, but allot would be missed if someone who does not know German watched this without subtitles.

Reactions: Sigill