IronPack Group Buy - Moulin Rouge & Romeo + Juliet

Status
Not open for further replies.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Hey folks - I've been seeing a lot of interest for these titles, so if we can get enough people, I will price a small group buy out.

SPACE IS LIMITED.

$34.80 PER IRONPACK + EXACT SHIPPING TO YOU.

Release date of November 11th, 2010.

How I determine cost -> exact ironpack cost + any fees (credit card currency fees, etc) + a small amount for me.

Normal rules apply - all members of the group buy assume a similar risk - if a ironpack comes in with a small ding, there's nothing I can do about that. However, I will use a random number generator to "pick" who gets any damaged copy.

There should be NOTHING that is majorly damaged - as I have heard VERY good things about the retailer I'm looking at using.

If you have a trading score smaller than 5 - payment is required up front WHEN IT SHIPS, unless you have participated in a group buy with me before. I cannot be stuck with unclaimed copies.

IRONPACK mail costs:
Mailing 1st Class USPS in a box - likely around $3.50 for one copy. Can do $5 Priority Mail (on the east coast) for two. EXACT shipping will be charged and I don't ship media mail for ironpacks. 1st class for 1 - otherwise it's priority mail.

Last edited:
Romeo + Juliet

1. me
2. BluRayJunkie
3. kaliraver
4. tono06
5. sixteenvolt420
6. Klownicle
7. leisure007
8. GrilledCheez
9. digitalbabe
10. darczap

wait list
1. DCshultz69
2. chipvideo

Moulin Rouge

1. tono06
2. sixteenvolt420
3. Klownicle
4. leisure007
5. GrilledCheez
6. digitalbabe
7. (reserved)

wait list
1. dcshultz69
2. chipvideo

Independence Day
1. bryan
2. darczap
3. tono06
4. mr. snowblood (UK)

Last edited:
is there anyway you can get me just romeo + juliet? i will pay right away since i have never traded on here before. i always pay right away anyway so it's no biggie

is there anyway you can get me just romeo + juliet? i will pay right away since i have never traded on here before. i always pay right away anyway so it's no biggie

Yeah, it's not a packaged deal, so you can just get the one if you want.

No payment until I put an order in - need to know the cost first. ;)

Heya Andy, nice to see you again, hope all is well :)

Wondering if you know roughly what the cost of these will be, and if theres anything you need over here from Canada.

Thanks man, James.. :scat:

This group buy is on hold for now. Yesterday, when the retailer posted this listing it was limited to 1 copy. Today they are sold out.

I'll update the thread and keep a watch on these if they come back in stock without order limits.

Working on some leads this one...will keep the thread updated with developments.

Hi Andy, Since you put the group buy for Moulin and Romeo on hold I have managed to order them elsewhere. Please take me off the list and give my space to one of your wait list. Regards, Olena.

Status
Not open for further replies.