IronPack Group Buy - Moulin Rouge & Romeo + Juliet

Status
Not open for further replies.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Hey folks - I've been seeing a lot of interest for these titles, so if we can get enough people, I will price a small group buy out.

SPACE IS LIMITED.

$34.80 PER IRONPACK + EXACT SHIPPING TO YOU.

Release date of November 11th, 2010.

How I determine cost -> exact ironpack cost + any fees (credit card currency fees, etc) + a small amount for me.

Normal rules apply - all members of the group buy assume a similar risk - if a ironpack comes in with a small ding, there's nothing I can do about that. However, I will use a random number generator to "pick" who gets any damaged copy.

There should be NOTHING that is majorly damaged - as I have heard VERY good things about the retailer I'm looking at using.

If you have a trading score smaller than 5 - payment is required up front WHEN IT SHIPS, unless you have participated in a group buy with me before. I cannot be stuck with unclaimed copies.

IRONPACK mail costs:
Mailing 1st Class USPS in a box - likely around $3.50 for one copy. Can do $5 Priority Mail (on the east coast) for two. EXACT shipping will be charged and I don't ship media mail for ironpacks. 1st class for 1 - otherwise it's priority mail.

Last edited:
This group buy is on hold for now. Yesterday, when the retailer posted this listing it was limited to 1 copy. Today they are sold out.

I'll update the thread and keep a watch on these if they come back in stock without order limits.

Yeah Andy , those Asien Retailers.. they are starting to limit everything to 1 per person... its really a bummer....

They are still out of stock :-(

John

Yeah Andy , those Asien Retailers.. they are starting to limit everything to 1 per person... its really a bummer....

They are still out of stock :-(

John

John - I think they will be OOS for a while. I'm getting my copies from another source. :naughty:

live in the UK, but have my brother in law in the states (Boulder, Co) at the moment if you preferred to send there. actually would be happy to take R&J and Moulin R if you can get them.

live in the UK, but have my brother in law in the states (Boulder, Co) at the moment if you preferred to send there. actually would be happy to take R&J and Moulin R if you can get them.

I can send them to your brother in law, that would work for me. Keep tabs on this thread, they are incoming but I'm not sure how they will arrive as this is my first purchase with this new contact.

I can send them to your brother in law, that would work for me. Keep tabs on this thread, they are incoming but I'm not sure how they will arrive as this is my first purchase with this new contact.

That's excellent thanks so much, will keep a lookout:oohyeah:

I hope you get better luck as i had ., my contact person said all 5 (from Romeo and Moulin) were damaged coming from the retailer...

What a bummer :-(

I hope you get better luck as i had ., my contact person said all 5 (from Romeo and Moulin) were damaged coming from the retailer...

What a bummer :-(

Yeah, mine came in mint (minus the scoring from the box cutter that US customs used - luckily the scoring is on the plastic wrap only, and not the ironpack)

Price has now been published - $34.80 each + shipping.

Sorry about the high price, but the FedEx fees was $45 to clear the package. :(

If you haven't seen a PM from me, hold tight, I'll get to you tomorrow.

Last edited:
All have been spoken for and shipped.

Thanks for the interest folks & thanks to everyone that paid quickly for their purchase. (closing thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.