IT Chapter 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #?) [Italy]

BluSteel2012

Premium Supporter
Jan 4, 2012
Ireland
Release date: TBA
Purchase links: Lenticular - Box
Price: €54.90 (Lenticular Full Slip) - €89.90 (Lenticular Full Slip + Box)

1578520904315.jpeg1601731866388.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Just for anyone patiently waiting I figured I’d throw out an email last night asking about this one.

Can’t believe it’s coming up on 4 years since I ordered this and was my last direct order. Does look great though so hopefully it’s nearly time.

Received a reply back very quickly as below:

“We are starting to prepare the first shipments these days.
We have just finished a long international shipping session of Salem's Lot and The Running Man and need a few days to organize the warehouse.

You will receive your tracking code shortly.

Best Regards”

Reactions: Actarus
Just for anyone patiently waiting I figured I’d throw out an email last night asking about this one.

Can’t believe it’s coming up on 4 years since I ordered this and was my last direct order. Does look great though so hopefully it’s nearly time.

Received a reply back very quickly as below:

“We are starting to prepare the first shipments these days.
We have just finished a long international shipping session of Salem's Lot and The Running Man and need a few days to organize the warehouse.

You will receive your tracking code shortly.

Best Regards”
Yeah, really want this one to go with my first.....

Hope everyone gets their editions but honestly this doesnt look good, folks are waiting for years for batman 1&2 and this. But somehow they managed to release newer announcements like salems lot, running man etc, and have a ton of pre-orders they need to forfill of upcomming releases including The batman... i mean come on even manta already released 2 OC's of the batman:yawn:

Were these sold separately, with the box for all 3 being added later, with Part 2 of It?
They did the same thing with Pet Sematary. The 1st Pet Sematary was released as a single Lenti and then about a year later they preordered the Pet Sematary remake and the Boxset as one.
I got both and they at least gave you matching numbers for the slips. The Boxset just comes with a piece of foam where the 1st Pet Sematary is supposed to go.

That’s a really nice set so I’m sure It will be no different. I wish they would just release everything at once but that would be to easy. Cinemuseum puts out great stuff but 4 years for releases is just nuts. Batman was supposed to be shipped months ago so I wouldn’t get your hopes up to high.

It’s been a long time since they have released anything from there CMA Art line I think LNIS and Roger Rabbit were and that was 6 months ago give or take.