It's Play-time Ninjas!

ABjerg

Batman Belt
Premium Supporter
Mar 2, 2013
Denmark
Well, I decided to post my Play.com steelie collection even though it's not much. I basically started getting into collecting steels when they closed up.

But hey, I'm proud of the little precious collection I have anyways! :p

So here they are, the glorious six!

b68pc7.jpg

Collateral
1zbgi9v.jpg

The A-Team
20l0yg3.jpg

Transformers
1id215.jpg

Hot Fuzz
34sjzly.jpg

Alien Anthology
lxylf.jpg

Forrest Gump
acph7m.jpg

5eae5x.jpg

Feel free to like/thank my humble collection of play.com steels :D

Bye now
Wave_smiley.gif
Wave_smiley.gif
Wave_smiley.gif

Last edited:
It's a good start bud :thumbs:

I have overthanked today so am missing my 'thank' button, but I'll return when I get it back and leave one for you ;)

Reactions: ABjerg
It's a good start bud :thumbs:

I have overthanked today so am missing my 'thank' button, but I'll return when I get it back and leave one for you ;)
It's all good. :thumbs:

I'm still looking to get Shaun of the Dead, The Thing, War of the Worlds, and maybe the M:I-steels. And of course I would love the Iron Man steels but not at those prices! :p

But my goal isn't to collect the entire play.com collection or nothing. I collect steels for movies I like, at the moment I can't effort buying steels for movies I don't care about haha. :cool:

It's all good. :thumbs:

I'm still looking to get Shaun of the Dead, The Thing, War of the Worlds, and maybe the M:I-steels. And of course I would love the Iron Man steels but not at those prices! :p

But my goal isn't to collect the entire play.com collection or nothing. I collect steels for movies I like, at the moment I can't effort buying steels for movies I don't care about haha. :cool:

That's a sensible way to collect, especially with everything coming out atm. But the IM prices might stay high for a while now so good luck finding one for a 'low' price ;)