Jaws - 45th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #23) [Italy]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: TBA
Purchase links: Box Set - Lenti - Full Slip (Pre-order August 29 at 2:30 PM - Italy time)
Price: €139.90 (Box Set) - €59.90 (Lenti) - €54.90 (Full Slip)
Group buy: Box Set - Lenti - Full Slip
Note: Combo Box Set 300 copies: Lenticular Full Slip - WWA Steelbook - Variant Full Slip - Amaray Case - Photobooklet (40p.) - 5 x Postcards - Special Gift
Lenticular 200 copies: Lenticular Full Slip - WWA Steelbook - Photobooklet (40p.) - 5 x Postcards - Special Gift
Full Slip 300: Variant Full Slip - Amaray Case - Photobooklet (40p.) - 5 x Postcards - Special Gift

FB_IMG_1644116856524.jpgFB_IMG_1644116865297.jpg105034876_1939159952881493_1088830142274803173_o.jpg

Last edited:
Just popping in to see the status of this GB and say hi. I'll pm him now.
Normally I would have thought it would be the seller's responsability to pm buyers and not the other way around. But good to see things are as I left them.
You still haven't received your copy? I hope you get that resolved soon. For as many issues as I've had with CM, I will say that they always responded promptly because I had to contact them a few times about an address change right before these shipped. That's more than I can say for weet.

Reactions: DMD4k
Correct, I just assumed (that's my bad) that the seller would get in contact with buyers. Specially when we were asked to relax and give him time to release it... so 2 and a half years later seems reasonable. I should have popped in sooner.

Correct, I just assumed (that's my bad) that the seller would get in contact with buyers. Specially when we were asked to relax and give him time to release it... so 2 and a half years later seems reasonable. I should have popped in sooner.
Par for the course these days, I suppose. Hopefully they will respond to you like they did with me. I will repeat that for as unhappy I am will a lot of CM's practices, their responsiveness was pretty good when I contacted them.

Good luck. Hopefully they don't make you wait another 2 years.

Reactions: DMD4k
Par for the course these days, I suppose. Hopefully they will respond to you like they did with me. I will repeat that for as unhappy I am will a lot of CM's practices, their responsiveness was pretty good when I contacted them.

Good luck. Hopefully they don't make you wait another 2 years.
I got my Jaws Boxset finally about 10 days ago which was purchased direct.I wrote them about 10 emails and Used a private message here for @duckandrun and never got a response.
What email did you use that act got a response? Did you get a response from Carlos or customer service?

My last response from customer service was when they refunded my money for the Jaws Boxset around 6 months ago. They claimed that they sent an email that you needed to respond to keep your order, which I never got, that you needed to respond to if you still wanted to keep your order. If you did not respond they would refund your money according to customer service. I had to send about a dozen emails before finally getting a.PayPal invoice to pay back that money to get my Jaws Boxset but it took about 6 months between paying them back for my Boxset to ship even though they said it would ship immediately. They admitted the refund was there fault but I had to pay for shipping twice.

Cinemuseum is lucky there releases are usually amazing otherwise I would not put up with all this. My The Thing and Suicide Squad releases came as well, they all look amazing!

.They admitted the refund was there fault but I had to pay for shipping twice.

Cinemuseum is lucky there releases are usually amazing otherwise I would not put up with all this. My The Thing and Suicide Squad releases came as well, they all look amazing!
Are you seriously defending the fact you had to paid shipping twice due to their "mistake"? Jaws was my last CM order as they are not to be trusted. Best proof is that they are working together now with an fraudulent con man called "Lord of Collectors". This guy left a trail of victims.

Are you seriously defending the fact you had to paid shipping twice due to their "mistake"? Jaws was my last CM order as they are not to be trusted. Best proof is that they are working together now with an fraudulent con man called "Lord of Collectors". This guy left a trail of victims.
Strange, i am a collector, but never heard of that Lord :giggle:

I got my Jaws Boxset finally about 10 days ago which was purchased direct.I wrote them about 10 emails and Used a private message here for @duckandrun and never got a response.
What email did you use that act got a response? Did you get a response from Carlos or customer service?

My last response from customer service was when they refunded my money for the Jaws Boxset around 6 months ago. They claimed that they sent an email that you needed to respond to keep your order, which I never got, that you needed to respond to if you still wanted to keep your order. If you did not respond they would refund your money according to customer service. I had to send about a dozen emails before finally getting a.PayPal invoice to pay back that money to get my Jaws Boxset but it took about 6 months between paying them back for my Boxset to ship even though they said it would ship immediately. They admitted the refund was there fault but I had to pay for shipping twice.

Sorry to read about the shipping issue. That's dirty of them to demand a second payment. I understand that these are mostly small outfits, but some act like they have an unlimited supply of customers and a business model that will thrive in perpetuity. I've also read on here about CM just cancelling orders, and we all know about the delays. I do have to say that they were very responsive when I contacted them for support. However, like @larson1977 I don't imagine I'll ever purchase anything from them again. FWIW, I used the [email protected] e-mail address, and I do recall that Carlo was the one who replied to me rather promptly following each e-mail.

For all my criticisms of CM, their support (from my experience) blows weet out of the water right now. Weet used to be really good but now won't even respond to e-mails. In my case, they approved a replacement slip 8-months ago due to a manufacturing problem with my Uncharted full slip. I figured it would take a while, so I didn't contact them for an update until after 6-months had passed. But I never got a response. Since then I have sent a couple more - after 3-4 weeks - which have also been ignored. I certainly won't buy direct from weet moving forward if they are going to do stuff like that. Probably group buys are safer since Aniv maybe can get a response from them.

Reactions: Jaxxx
Still haven’t received my Jaws Full Slip and all editions of OUATIH…. Allegedly they shipped 2 months ago, but since they never provided any tracking I highly doubt it was actually shipped. Really upset considering I was their customer since their first release.

Still haven’t received my Jaws Full Slip and all editions of OUATIH…. Allegedly they shipped 2 months ago, but since they never provided any tracking I highly doubt it was actually shipped. Really upset considering I was their customer since their first release.
I would email @duckandrun with this, asking for those tracking numbers. Not sure anyone would say something has shipped if it hasn't. This means it is within the shipping system. I worked with shipping resources my entire career and I know they have tracking numbers for every thing they ship, just as they know who they used for shipping. At this point, it is pretty much a must have so you can contact the shipping resource for satisfaction. If they lost the package they are culpable for the financial loss. Lay that all out for them in your email. You may be out the package, but you should not suffer the loss financially.

Reactions: Maksym