Joeker's Disney 3D Blu Rays & Digital Copies

May 8, 2014
Gotham
Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum but have prior buying/selling/experience at other sites. You can see my feedback at the bottom of this post. Unless otherwise noted, all of my stuff is brand new, never been watched. However, they've been opened so I could remove the Disney Movie Rewards/Digital codes.

Here is what I currently have to sell, let me know if you're interested in anything or have any questions, thanks.

For Sale (PayPal only, price includes PayPal fee + shipping) from US Blu Ray:

Blu Rays:

** The Lion King (no slipcover): $19.00

19470_large.jpg

Includes everything except the 3D disc, and digital/Disney Movie Rewards code. The discs are brand new never watched. As a bonus I'll throw in a blu ray disc only of The Pirate Fairy.

Pirates of the Caribbean 4 Movie Collection ($55) Below is picture from Amazon for illustration purposes.

25162_large.jpg

Item has never been watched. It was opened to remove the digital copies/Disney Movie Rewards code only. The outside box appears to me to be in Good Condition. There are some slight tears on the edges off the box. I can send you a picture if you're interested. The treasure chest itself and the contents inside are all Mint.

BRF Feedback
CAG Feedback

Last edited: