May 24, 2020
Pandora
Release date: January - March 2026
Purchase links: Specfiction
Price: $2,519
Notes: Edition size 800

MAIN-JOHN-WICK_3f4dab9c-416e-4e68-b49b-ff3dca9ec9f8_2000x.jpeg

Last edited:
my immediate reaction is that i absolutely love it, but then subsequently that they may have just missed out on true full likeness?

Keanu Reeves Look GIF by John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum

Reactions: Billy Talent
my immediate reaction is that i absolutely love it, but then subsequently that they may have just missed out on true full likeness?

JND never nail the likeness which given the prices they charge is a massive L

That being said this is the only 1/3 scale John Wick statue on the market so alternative options are zero. Personally based on the prototype I'd spend my money on the 1/4 JW4 statue from Prime 1, but it's smaller, based on a different movie and if it really bothers you is completely polystone rather than the silicone used with the JND. Even Prime 1 pieces can be hit and miss between prototype to production though.

Reactions: steelmybeatingheart

I agree it's a bit off, I only have 1 JND statue but compared to my Prime 1 pieces (that I have so far) JND is a lot better.
If P1 made it 1/3 scale I would absolutely get it along with the Matrix Neo, and display em side by side.

Here is an edited image from the statueforum and it needs a bit of tweaking to get the likeness down more.
The beard is not rooted hair btw which is odd for a company that prides itself using rooted hair all the time they decided not to apply it to the beard.
Also since the suit is gonna be black fabric, it's gonna be one hell of a dust magnet, definitely needs to be put in a display case.
But for the JW fans this is gonna be the best piece to get, I'll just wait until I see some in-hand images and hope JND makes some slight changes.
JND John Wick Before After Edit.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
JND never nail the likeness which given the prices they charge is a massive L

That being said this is the only 1/3 scale John Wick statue on the market so alternative options are zero. Personally based on the prototype I'd spend my money on the 1/4 JW4 statue from Prime 1, but it's smaller, based on a different movie and if it really bothers you is completely polystone rather than the silicone used with the JND. Even Prime 1 pieces can be hit and miss between prototype to production though.

I agree it's a bit off, I only have 1 JND statue but compared to my Prime 1 pieces (that I have so far) JND is a lot better.
If P1 made it 1/3 scale I would absolutely get it along with the Matrix Neo, and display em side by side.

Here is an edited image from the statueforum and it needs a bit of tweaking to get the likeness down more.
The beard is not rooted hair btw which is odd for a company that prides itself using rooted hair all the time they decided not to apply it to the beard.
Also since the suit is gonna be black fabric, it's gonna be one hell of a dust magnet, definitely needs to be put in a display case.
But for the JW fans this is gonna be the best piece to get, I'll just wait until I see some in-hand images and hope JND makes some slight changes.
View attachment 579124
many thanks indeed for your thoughts and the info, both. :thanks:

Canadian Thank You GIF by Lionsgate

Reactions: Billy Talent