Joker (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #20) [Italy]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: June/July 2020 TBA
Purchase links: Box Set - Lenti - Full Slip (Pre-order April 11 at 2:30 PM, Italy time)
Price: €139.90 (Box Set) - €54.90 (Lenti) - €59.90 (Full Slip)
Note:
Box Set limited to 250 copies, includes Lenticular Full Slip + WWA SteelBook + Variant Full Slip + 40-page Photos booklet + 5 Postcards + Special Gift
Lenti limited to 200 copies, includes WWA SteelBook + 40-page Photos booklet + 5 Postcards
Full Slip limited to 100 copies, includes WWA SteelBook + 40-page Photos booklet + 5 Postcards

89971801_1844514225679400_522587521515782144_o.jpg 91045506_1853874518076704_8434327282620825600_o.jpg 89969000_1844513949012761_3705227965106225152_o.jpg
89917629_1844513952346094_3913187764727709696_o.jpg

Last edited:
Fk yeah :woot: Secured a Lenti :joy: sold out in about 30secs as by the time I got back to the search page it was gone. OC was gone in about 90secs as I had about a minute spare before that sold out to. Damn this is going to be one sought after release and I couldn’t be happier especially with the stunning Bembiann art :drool: coming home to me. Well done @duckandrun amazing release and really loving this CM DC ART line keep up the great work:thanks:

View attachment 468201

I agree.
This was always going to be a top release and it's all in the presentation of diverse artwork.
It's certainly different and to Cine-museum's credit whenever they get slated on releases they always come back and stand their ground with the fact that
they specialize in creating a different artistic approach.
Each to their own and all that but for me, completionist or not, a variety and unique artwork is key in collecting.

Oh and I love the movie.

Bravo @duckandrun :thumbs:

Managed to get an order in for the Box direct :happy: Didn't initially budget to buy it but F-it... couldn't resist in the end and figured I may regret it if I didn't try. Looking forward to it, arts look amazing as per from the CM line and should look very nice beside my eventual Catwoman Box too :scat::kiss::drool:

Reactions: willbar84 and DMD4k
We need more premiums and it looks to be that way. Much better for collectors and choices to be made.
Looks like that with every premium released and the threads associated with it. Nor every collector have ever ALL liked a single release.
They should keep releasing premiums until every single collector is happy with a premium release.

Sad to have to missed this, but food and essentials are my priority right now. A bit pissed that they decided to release this whilst this is all going on. Just proves there really are the haves and have nots out there
There is not one company that has stopped releasing steels during this. It sucks but its just the way it is. As can be seen there is no shortage of buyers still

Reactions: BluSteel2012
There is not one company that has stopped releasing steels during this. It sucks but its just the way it is. As can be seen there is no shortage of buyers still
I think releasing and pre orders should be well distinguished. Companies have not stopped doing pre orders is a more accurate description with what is happening. Actual releases these days have been inactive and very slow...

I think releasing and pre orders should be well distinguished. Companies have not stopped doing pre orders is a more accurate description with what is happening. Actual releases these days have been inactive and very slow...
I agree shipments have slowed and stopped for many. Some countries arent even allowed to ship items right now to certain countries. We are all hoping they will not get lost while they sit there and wait to process at the shipping facilities.

If there’s anyone here that was able to order this and is looking to sell, please message me. Missed the preorder, and am really not trying to get cleaned out by getting a copy on EBay. Thanks!

If there’s anyone here that was able to order this and is looking to sell, please message me. Missed the preorder, and am really not trying to get cleaned out by getting a copy on EBay. Thanks!
The full slip is still available on the site to order...

Your payment should not be charged until it ships. Everyone should be doing this. Some retailers take advantage and it could even be months before this even ships and exists.

In a perfect world,, but smaller companies don't have the float,, need money to produce the item. So, it's part of the game we accept and understandable through that lense.

Not that I care. Why should I when many of them don't give a damn about us. So understand your concern.
>> Anyway, think I'll redirect money to more rewarding endeavours more often. Too many concerns about certain business behaviours the last year or two. No one likes to feel like they're being played.

Reactions: Killi Zoltan