Mondo Jurassic Park - OST (2xLP) (2 Versions - w/ Variant) [Mondo]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Mondo will release two vinyl editions of John Williams' ‘Jurassic Park’ score on June 11th (full info here).

Purchase: Version A
Price: $35​
Notes: Original music by John Williams. Design & Layout by JC Richard. 2XLP in deluxe gatefold jacket pressed on 180 gram vinyl. Limited edition pressed on black vinyl and randomly-inserted "Dilophosaurus" vinyl.
JurassicParkRichard6.jpg

JurassicParkRichard3.jpg

JurassicParkRichard2.jpg

JurassicParkRichard7.jpg

Purchase: Version B
Price: $35
Notes: Original music by John Williams. Design & Layout by Dan McCarthy. 2XLP in deluxe gatefold jacket pressed on 180 gram vinyl. Limited edition pressed on Translucent Amber vinyl.
JurassicParkMcCarthy4.jpg

JurassicParkMcCarthy3.jpg

JurassicParkMcCarthy2.jpg

JurassicParkMcCarthy5.jpg

Attachments

• JP_Both.jpg
    JP_Both.jpg
    241.9 KB · Views: 247
Last edited:
If anyone is still looking for this, I have two copies of version A on black vinyl I'll sell for cost + shipping. Only opened to check color, unplayed.

Wish I grabbed this when it hit but couldn't. I hate how Mondo doesn't repress. I mean, even if it was ONLY black as a repress who cares? For instance, Maniac (original) is something that only a few really want for it's weirdness, but because it's "hot" it's nuts to find. I'm all about collecting and wanting limited edition junk, but only if there's a not-so-limited version for those who don't care and just want to enjoy the art.

Complete long shot.

I am really looking for version A (Dilophosaurus) vinyl. Please pm me if you have one to sell.

Thanks

Edit: willing to pay good money, just not ridiculous eBay prices.

Last edited:
@Tacozilla @jcm @tridon

MONDO
JURASSIC PARK - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack 2XLP 25th Anniversary Edition
. Music Composed and Conducted by John Williams. Original Artwork by JC Richard. Pressed on 2X 180 Gram Red and Yellow Swirl vinyl with Black Splatter. Expected to Ship Early June. $35
Mondo is pleased to present a vinyl pressing for one of the greatest film scores of all time. JURASSIC PARK, Steven Spielberg's 1993 classic, is still thought of as one of the masterworks of blockbuster cinema, and the foundation for a franchise that continues to dominate today. But back in 1993, this collaboration between composer John Williams and Steven Spielberg was the next in line in a series of over a decade of fruitful collaborations that included such works as CLOSE ENCOUNTERS OF THE THIRD KIND, JAWS, E.T. THE EXTRA TERRESTRIAL, and RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK.

This re-issue features original design and layout by JC Richard and is housed in a deluxe gatefold jacket. The 2018 re-issue is pressed on 2X 180 Gram Red and Yellow Swirl vinyl with Black Splatter.
bc0d7bff-edb1-47a0-bb3c-aa42c3598564.jpg

ca0939e4-ca7e-408e-947e-1a2b8b0934eb.jpg

Last edited: