Jurassic World (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #24) [Czech Republic]

steel888

hmmm
Premium Supporter
Jan 30, 2014
yo͞o',nīdid 'stāts
Release date: December 21, 2015
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: 799 CZK
Group buy: hosted by carllenc

BS-Jurassic-World-Full-HD.jpg

Untitled.png JW_FAC.jpg

Last edited:
guess thats the outcome if you dont hire professional graphic designers for your full slip artwork
Clearly you don't realise that the studios will always have the final say over any artwork used.
You can hire all the professionals you like to design something - the studios can still tell you no, use official artwork.

I actually like the FullSlip, it is different from the Amaray slipcover and same picture Nova used for their lenticular, repetitive...to have this different FullSlip I like that it is Different. Could they have done something better ? Yes indeed but as @MrBMT stated the studio has the final say and it is back and forth for the choice of Artwork. I am sure there must have been other choices presented before they gave this one the OK ! And they also have to be careful as dealing with Studios is not always easy, some are great they want to work with retailers to offer collectible products but others don't like playing games so they can't pass 1 week of negotiation for the slip...many release get shelved because they were not able to get an understanding or they find that the retailer too difficult to deal with. Some companies don't like to play around, some are easier to work with...there so much going on on the back end that we are not aware of...lets be grateful we are getting an FAc for this one and can't wait to see what Lenticular Magnet they will be choosing :D ...hoping for the shark one too, but usually movie Poster rarely end up as choices for artwork in FullSlips editions...

@MrBMT Please when they release the BS can you do your usual magic and post the Hi definition Version and tag me ? :emb:
:notworthy:

Have FA confirmed or is there any speculation at all about releasing JP 1-3? I already own Zavvi's JP 1-3 but will look to add this FA edition of JW (with all the bells and whistles) to the collection :D

May potentially sell on my Zavvi 1-3 and upgrade to FA throughout dependant if/when they plan to release them... :naughty: