Jurassic World (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #24) [Czech Republic]

steel888

hmmm
Premium Supporter
Jan 30, 2014
yo͞o',nīdid 'stāts
Release date: December 21, 2015
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: 799 CZK
Group buy: hosted by carllenc

BS-Jurassic-World-Full-HD.jpg

Untitled.png JW_FAC.jpg

Last edited:
Plus 1160 czk is going to be over £32 with PayPal etc.
I'd rather deal with paying a little more via a GB than with Xtra-Vision any day of the week. They've managed to muck up every single time I've ordered from them (either sent the wrong item or cancelled the order).
Plus I'm assuming you had to buy two copies to get that price? I don't have the time to sell on duplicate copies of things. Either way, I'm happy to pay more for all the added content Film Arena provide.

I'd rather deal with paying a little more via a GB than with Xtra-Vision any day of the week. They've managed to muck up every single time I've ordered from them (either sent the wrong item or cancelled the order).
Plus I'm assuming you had to buy two copies to get that price? I don't have the time to sell on duplicate copies of things. Either way, I'm happy to pay more for all the added content Film Arena provide.
I don't have time to sell on duplicates either. But I do have time to get 1 for my mate in Germany.
I was just making the point about the price. Didn't meant to rattle your cage.

Reactions: MrBMT
I don't have time to sell on duplicates either. But I do have time to get 1 for my mate in Germany.
I was just making the point about the price. Didn't meant to rattle your cage.
Don't worry - no cages rattled; sorry if my response came across that way! I appreciate the info :) and it's very good of you to help out your German pal, definitely makes sense to do it that way in this case :thumbs: #ninjasprit

Last edited:
Reactions: DodgyDave
How did you pay £16.99 for a £19.99 Steelbook? But yeah it'll be almost £30 shipped if you're not combining with anything else, as is the norm with their 2D+3D releases.
I too managed to pre-order from Xtra-vision @£16.99 also using a 15% discount code for 1x copy. However, took the plunge and committed to Karel's GB and will stay faithful to FA ;) Plus as you stated @MrBMT, I too would rather pay a bit more for all the additional content and goodies that comes with an FAC! :hungry::drool:

• Informative
Reactions: MrBMT
Hope the lenti will look better in hand. It seems too cartoonish.
I'm not sure about it either, but am reserving judgement until I see it in hand.

Novamedia's lenti just went up quite a few notices after seeing this.
Well, it is the only unique selling point for their release, so you'd hope they'd manage to get it right :LOL:

Last edited:
That lenti looks crap. Surely the studio could make a nice 3D one with depth instead of some crappy clipart flip image ? Other than that, the package is ace as usual. Is the steelbook embossed ?

I am also disappointed with the lenti but love everything else so I decided to buy the amaray copy with the Same lenti as nova from Amazon,keep the lenti then sell the amaray and use the lenti with the filmarena version

I am also disappointed with the lenti but love everything else so I decided to buy the amaray copy with the Same lenti as nova from Amazon,keep the lenti then sell the amaray and use the lenti with the filmarena version
Do you mean the US amaray release?