Everywhere
Release date: August 25, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon IT - DVD-Store
Price: €29.90

91emg+rUUqL._SY679_.jpg

81kP5kqVgAL._SX522_.jpg
913RZzFllfL._SX522_.jpg

Last edited:
That's because it is actually currently sold out lol not just unavailable for international buyers. All existing orders haven't even shipped yet, so they'll need to satisfy those first!
Yeah I figured. Hopefully it come back in stock soon

Reactions: samdavies
German Steelbooks were last minute changed to 1-Disc 4K-only releases… :confused::angry:
Yeah i did see.. Germany are selling this design with one disc blu-ray as well though, so perhaps they were just sent the one batch of steels with a single disc hub and had to make it work. I wouldn't necessarily say that'll happen here for Italy as well.

Reactions: thewoe
I thought that grey one - JW isn't glossy but matte and that only steels in complete boxset are glossy - which can be also purchased separately.
I also bought new ones - blue and grey and now just waiting for orange one.

I thought that grey one - JW isn't glossy but matte and that only steels in complete boxset are glossy - which can be also purchased separately.
I also bought new ones - blue and grey and now just waiting for orange one.
No, they're all glossy. I've got the lot bar the orange one.

I had the other design steel delivered from amazon Italy today too, also arrived completely unscathed surprisingly.

This never did come back in stock and I can’t seem to get it from anywhere. It’s not even on eBay!

This never did come back in stock and I can’t seem to get it from anywhere. It’s not even on eBay!

Hm not sure how you looked, but i saw 4 copies on eBay. Sure you can forget getting them for RRP, but you can get them.
One of them is wdpung.