Just recieved yesterday - my newest Prop

Masterblaster

Premium Supporter
Oct 26, 2009
zbhiu5ll.jpg

Its massive and Big ...Eyes light up too....

Just got to find a place to put it ....

Take care
John

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to have this in my Iron Man corner and it's a super bust! Used to have a fan made 1:1 Arc reactor prop replica in a glass case and a signed RDJ as Iron Man picture but sold them all to fund my Terminator collection

Congrats on a great piece.

I bought this when it first came out. This bust had notorious paint issues by the way. 8 months later, paint was flaking off the base. Returned and waited another 3 months. Replacement came in, obvious return from another customer, had noticeable paint chip on shoulder, returned for a full refund.

Years later, still nagged at me, nagged at me. Finally bought one off Ebay with no paint issues or damage.

It's one of the greats and also special because it was one of the last pieces under the Stan Winston Studios label before he passed. :(

This bust had notorious paint issues by the way. 8 months later, paint was flaking off the base.

It's one of the greats and also special because it was one of the last pieces under the Stan Winston Studios label before he passed. :(

I remember that time well. I wanted to purchase one myself but all the complaints regarding paint issues really put me off, especially the ones that were experiencing the same issues on returns.

Eventually I felt it wasn't worth purchasing one and waiting for issues to possibly crop up much later so I let it go.

For the people who got one with no issues I am very happy for you all !!

I remember that time well. I wanted to purchase one myself but all the complaints regarding paint issues really put me off, especially the ones that were experiencing the same issues on returns.

Eventually I felt it wasn't worth purchasing one and waiting for issues to possibly crop up much later so I let it go.

For the people who got one with no issues I am very happy for you all !!

Well i have not had any complaints as of yet :scat:

Take care
John