Navan/Ireland
Release date: July 11, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £15.99
Note: Limited to 1000 Copies

11274841-1924384791659151.jpg

11274841-1404384791696555.jpg

Last edited:
Personally reluctant to order this at the moment considering the previous 4 animated releases from about a year ago were all still available until recently with 3 still around all heavily discounted with 2 of the 3 currently @GBP 4.99 each and only 1 of the 4 OOP/OOS. Strewth !

upload_2016-5-1_0-22-26.jpeg

Personally reluctant to order this at the moment considering the previous 4 animated releases from about a year ago were all still available until recently with 3 still around all heavily discounted with 2 of the 3 currently @GBP 4.99 each and only 1 of the 4 OOP/OOS. Strewth !

View attachment 237212

Those previous steelbooks are Marvel releases nothing to do with this steelbook release. This is the first DC Animated steelbook release in the UK.

Reactions: Flloydo
Those previous steelbooks are Marvel releases nothing to do with this steelbook release. This is the first DC Animated steelbook release in the UK.

I agree with you, the last 6 or 7 have been quite limited with English titles and in some cases more expensive than this current zavvi price and especially cheaper than importing them using the discount with the total costing just over £14 for the UK.
Luckily the last 2 I got for £10 from Mexico and the majority of the rest at roughly this price with and without the discount so it's not bad in my books but granted this might stick around and drop in price.
I'll take my chances with this being the first and keep my order unless I find it cheaper before release

I only need justice league: gods and monsters but that's not cheap on the bay at the moment so I'm not sure what I'll do about that one (also the one I don't mind missing for some reason) and I need the dark knight returns but that's never going to happen now. I may have to opt for the French versions for that. If only they didn't have printed backs.

Appreciate the clarification and I did buy a few of these last year cheaply for my 14 year old in the plastic cases but not being a connoisseur of animated superheroes it's a case of potaeto potaato.
Good news I'm sure for those into this sort of thing :thumbs:

Reactions: thewoe
Suspect Zavvi will wait to see how this one sells (hence the low quantity) then decide on whether to release further titles.

I'd be delighted if they went back and did the rest, or at least Justice League: War onwards as they're in continuity except Batman: Assault on Arkham and JL: Gods and Monsters..

The only animated DC steelbook I own so far is Batman: The Dark Knight Returns as frankly they end up too expensive to source to the UK.

Reactions: digitalbabe