Slipcover/Books/Sports
Premium Supporter
Oct 26, 2011
Chicago, USA
Release date: February 4, 2014
Price: $18.49
Buy link: Justice League: War
Group buy: here

Justice League: War SteelBook - Only at Target (2 Discs)(Digital Copy)(UV)(Blu-ray/DVD)
Director: Jay Oliva

'Sticker' that appears is only used to show DC Logo, the Steelbook will be printed.

justiceleaguetarget.jpg

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Replacement copy Check!

Ok, so I made it to Target before work, picked up a copy of JLW SB and jammed to work. At work I noticed all corners had paint chips, and I must admit it really bothers me on this steel. Life goes on. I started to think,...was counting my blessings and thinking "oh well, I could just live with it". Got home. I pulled my dark knight returns Steelbook target ex. out of the poly bag and noticed how mint/cherry it is (also replaced)...Befor I knew it, my OCD monster got out of his cage and me & my GF were on the hunt again Driving to Target. I went to a different Target, The Gem that me and my sweetheart :drool: go to when every other Target is sold out (MOS digibook, The Wolverine 3d slip 1st day, & we going there on 2/25 for the Thor 2 slip with Loki on the front). They are light on the security tags & it looked like they hadn't sold any copies yet there were like 10. I went through all of them and cherry picked 2, then I took these 2 along with my original now open copy to returns. They give you that crap about open returns and copy right bull s and call their manager. Then I say I'm a collector. I have the previous release DKR SB, & and ill be getting the next one too. And I want them all mint too like the first one get it? They exchange it. I get a dime piece, cherry/mint copy!!! :LOL::LOL::LOL:here's a pic!front back interior!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    180.7 KB · Views: 105
I just got a call this morning from my 4 year old asking if he could watch the movie as I set it out this morning for display before work. He was so excited it was like Christmas there is a new batman/superman movie.

Reactions: alvinhwang21
Saw the Movie yesterday and it was Badass!!! Great fight scenes thru out! I'm satisfied witht the steelbook release plus for $15.99 can't complain :D A nice a gloss finish will bring out the colors for this steelbook.

I got this because of the price. I paid 17 bucks and some change and I like it a lot.Cant wait till next week for Enders Game. But im also happy u can do a store pickup like BestBuy at target now.

Interesting tidbit about this movie and subsequent movies:

Justice League: War to Begin DC Animated Film Continuity

Kind of disappointed with this news as I just don't care for New 52 continuity too much. Some of the characters have much needed updates, some have uneeded changes. Sadly, this means Conroy won't be voicing Batman anytime soon as they'll continue with the bland O'Mara. GL as the comic relief and Flash and a combination of Barry with Wally's personality just don't work for me.

That's not to say I did not like the movie, it was fast paced and full of great action.

Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
Kind of disappointed with this news as I just don't care for New 52 continuity too much. Some of the characters have much needed updates, some have uneeded changes. Sadly, this means Conroy won't be voicing Batman anytime soon as they'll continue with the bland O'Mara. GL as the comic relief and Flash and a combination of Barry with Wally's personality just don't work for me.

That's not to say I did not like the movie, it was fast paced and full of great action.

I hear that War wasn't that great, but I like the idea of keeping the continuity going.

I was under the assumption that Conroy retired as Batman. I hope that's not the case though.

Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
A quick trip to Target and my Amaray is now a Steelbook. Mine has some paint chips too. Conveniently blocked out by stickers and packaging. Oh well.

The guy at the register saw it and said "Is this like Injustice?". I was like "What the hell is Injustice". Then I remembered there's some DC based game out there.

Last edited:
I hear that War wasn't that great, but I like the idea of keeping the continuity going.

I was under the assumption that Conroy retired as Batman. I hope that's not the case though.

He's voicing Batman in the Assault on Gotham Animated movie this year actually. I'd assume he'll be doing Batman in the next Rocksteady produced Batman game as well.

Reactions: goldie1970
Sounds like some missed out due to Target using one sku for 2 products. Mine has 4-6 left if anyone is still looking

(I tried to leave this earlier from my phone while I was at Target....not sure if it didn't go thru or was deleted..if deleted, apologies for repeating it, just trying to help)

Ran out today during NINJA WEEK 2014 madness, and it took them 20 min to even find the Steel in the store. Then most were damaged(mine is ok, I think-we'll need to check out tonight). Superman fan, so I was persuaded in the end, to get this...but like many others, I received an amaray too and had to exchange it. Looks good though! I wish the stores wouldn't bounce them around so much (and yes, I know we have a long way to go in 'storing', 'displaying' and 'selling' limited items in US ;)

That peeling image was also on The Dark Knight Returns, and it wasn't a sticker, so I would say probably not a sticker on this one.

Not interested in this though.

Me too! I bought TDKR certain things made it not as good as it could be.
i.e./ "Slice n Dice" or whatever that 90's futuristic weird world concept of punk was.

And WAR looks like a rip off of The Avengers Movie sub The Justice League.:(

Ran out today during NINJA WEEK 2014 madness, and it took them 20 min to even find the Steel in the store. Then most were damaged(mine is ok, I think-we'll need to check out tonight). Superman fan, so I was persuaded in the end, to get this...but like many others, I received an amaray too and had to exchange it. Looks good though! I wish the stores wouldn't bounce them around so much (and yes, I know we have a long way to go in 'storing', 'displaying' and 'selling' limited items in US ;)

You ain't kiddin!!!:(