Kick-Ass (Blu-ray SteelBook)(Play Exclusive) [United Kingdom]

jimmy

Generator
Premium Supporter
May 4, 2010
UK...
http://www.play.com/DVD/Blu-ray/4-/...s{Steelbooks}+c{600}+&cpage=2&urlrefer=search

Release Date: May 28th, 2012

kickass.jpg
kickassback.jpg

kickassinside.jpg

Member pics courtesy of megabee:
yuuukikasso1.jpg

yuuukikasso2.jpg

yuuukikasso3.jpg

yuuukikasso4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Cannot believe this is still selling....reduced price tells me it is almost oos. Id grab this bay if i was u....as u knw the sequel is coming out this year and mostly likely have a steelbook rls. If u are a completist get onebefore its too late.

Got my copy a few weeks ago and this was my first horizontal Steelbook from PLAY.com until now. Am I the only one where the shrink foil (is this the name?) is done like is was a five year old? The foil is too wide and has a lot of wrinkles all over the front cover. Looks not very nice if you want to keep it sealed.

I'm wondering if this is only my copy or all the Kick-Ass Steelbooks or all of the wave. Thanks.

Got my copy a few weeks ago and this was my first horizontal Steelbook from PLAY.com until now. Am I the only one where the shrink foil (is this the name?) is done like is was a five year old? The foil is too wide and has a lot of wrinkles all over the front cover. Looks not very nice if you want to keep it sealed.

I'm wondering if this is only my copy or all the Kick-Ass Steelbooks or all of the wave. Thanks.

Mine had the same. A few of the horizontal wave had that for me.

Yeah most of them were like that from what I saw. Quite a few people even got the steelbook sealed the wrong way round!

Another one OOS finally....looks like a wave of the play exclusives are slowly but surely going OOS after the sad news....everyone's grabbing the last of the exclusives.

Last edited:
Just picked this up via Chandler's Group Buy (thanks Ray). I agree with other comments posted on this thread that the plastic wrap was not done very well on this SB.

Generally speaking, I am not keen on the idea of horizontal Steelbooks but I love Kick Ass and I must say this Steelbook looks much better in real life than in a photo from a web site. Very glad I decided to purchase this!