Price: £14.99
Purchase link: Kill Bill 1+2

10795733-1366199041-39208.jpg

More:
10795733-1366629577-39543.jpg

10795733-1366629577-39552.jpg

Original poll infos:
View attachment 31537

Ok guys ... gonna get announced soon .... but until then choose on the inside art for another one of QT's epics. :LOL:

CHOICE 1
black1.jpg

CHOICE 2
black2.jpg
[/spoiler]

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 764
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 333
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 340
  • thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 300
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forum! The specifications have not been released yet for the steelbook but I'm almost certain that It will feature high res audio as the other UK releases have done. The Canadian releases actually had PCM uncompressed audio, I don't think there is a version of the Blu-ray with just a standard DD 5.1 so you should be fine with this steelbook.

Thanks for the welcome, and the quick reply; much, much appreciated! I believe you are correct regarding the Canadian releases, thanks for clearing that up.

After your response and thinking about it for about 3 seconds I've decided to pull the trigger, the arwork is just so tempting on its own. :D

Now it is time to hunt down more info regarding the Independence Day & I, Robot releases coming in June. So many steels, so little money, even less time, ahhhhhhh life is GOOD!

Reactions: Sigill
I believe those are the fold lines for the metal itself so what is within the boxes is the front and back. For a border with a debossed center (like the 3d lenticular a from MM), additional lines are added so you have a box within a box to show the debossing...

Wouldnt of thought fold lines would be so far into the steel...?

We will see!

This is awesome. Even though i couldn't vote anymore, my choice came out ahead, anyway. I'll be pre-ordering this, since i have been on a "Collect all Tarantino Steelbooks" rampage, lately. :D

Looking forward to this.

Weird how they are doing a good deal for 2 movies in a steelbook for £14.99 with Kill Bill but then they want £19.99 for Rambo

Looking forward to this.

Weird how they are doing a good deal for 2 movies in a steelbook for £14.99 with Kill Bill but then they want £19.99 for Rambo

Rambo was £14.99 when the pre-order first went up. They changed it today to £19.99, but I think closer to release they may lower it back.. But who knows..

Rambo was £14.99 when the pre-order first went up. They changed it today to £19.99, but I think closer to release they may lower it back.. But who knows..

Rambo was £19.99 when the pre-order first went up.
I missed out on re-ordering when it was £14.99, I too hope they'll lower it closer to release.
KB 1&2 is great value for money but as both are Studio Canal I don't see why First Blood shouldn't be £12.95 or £14.99 maximum, any reason for this ?

Rambo was £19.99 when the pre-order first went up.
I missed out on re-ordering when it was £14.99, I too hope they'll lower it closer to release.
KB 1&2 is great value for money but as both are Studio Canal I don't see why First Blood shouldn't be £12.95 or £14.99 maximum, any reason for this ?

ah right, i forgot it was £19.99 at beginning

Pushed the button on the Kill Bill pre-order aswell.

Now I need to get back on ebay and pick up some more poly bags. My postie is going to be kept very busy over the next few Months.:D

why has this one not sold out already? Great artwork and an amazing deal!

There are a lot of other Kill Bill Steels around, Canadian, French, and German so a lot of people will already have the movies. This cover does look a lot like the German yellow suit version aswell so I imagine a lot of people will be sticking with that one.