Price: £14.99
Purchase link: Kill Bill 1+2

10795733-1366199041-39208.jpg

More:
10795733-1366629577-39543.jpg

10795733-1366629577-39552.jpg

Original poll infos:
View attachment 31537

Ok guys ... gonna get announced soon .... but until then choose on the inside art for another one of QT's epics. :LOL:

CHOICE 1
black1.jpg

CHOICE 2
black2.jpg
[/spoiler]

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 760
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 328
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 337
  • thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 293
Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered this a month ago about a 15 € (with discount code) and luckily arrived without problems.

Good thing I took at that time, I see no longer is listed.

I waited so long to buy it because I wasn't really sure of the overall quality&finish, but damn this looks so nice in hands! It's like half glossy, isn't it?

And this copy I picked from a seller (and fulfilled by amazon.co.uk) isn't definitely a worn out extra-stock forgotten on a basement, it's new and without defects.

Last words for the amazon UK cardboard packaging (Lil'®PECOpak SB1): impressive.
For thickness, protection and also design.

Last words for the amazon UK cardboard packaging (Lil'®PECOpak SB1): impressive.
For thickness, protection and also design.

It is pretty good, but I've already received one of those where the steelbook had suffered damage during shipment.

The problem is that the steelbook can still move relatively freely under the plastic sheet. Once the package's edge hits a solid object, the steelbook can move from the opposite side and the impact can be strong enough to cause a dent along the top or bottom edge.

In only one (maybe out of total 15 received), the plastic was sealed so that the steelbook couldn't move inside.

This is absolutely true. Few received truly secure - one received with the sticky part of the plastic attached to the plastic wrapper of the steelbook - which it ripped away on removing the steelbook from its packaging.
Had the Steelbook been damaged then Amazon might well have refused to have it back due to , in their terms, being opened - even though I didn't actually open it!

Marcus - the faults you describe, assuming they were not present on previous plays are almost invariably due to A. A misaligned laser, B. Laser in need of cleaning. or C. The player is simply on its way out . . .

Zavvi up to their old tricks again are they?! How long is it going to be until finding nemo, frozen, thor etc etc turn up?!? Zavvi have as much credibility as a politician!!! [emoji35]