Killer Klowns from Outer Space - 35th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Scream Factory) [USA]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: May 14, 2024
Purchase links: Shout Factory - Walmart - Bull Moose - Barnes & Noble - Amazon
Price: $38.99 (Shout Factory) - $32.96 (Walmart - Amazon) - $35.97 (Bull Moose) - $44.99 (Barnes & Noble)
Notes: Special Offer: Order from ShoutFactory.com and get an EXCLUSIVE 18” X 24” ROLLED POSTER featuring our brand new artwork, available while supplies last!

81a1kLBSGrL._SL1500_.jpg

Killer Klowns from Outer Space Jcard.jpeg

Last edited:
Do wowhd take payment right away?
Wow HD
If you use PayPal payment is taken straight away

Debit/Credit Cards payment is taken when ready to dispatch your order a few days before release date.
Note when you do a pre order using a debit/credit card a pending transaction for full amount will show straight away but that pending transaction will drop off after 3 to 10 days and those funds will be back available to use again on your card.
About 1 week before release date you will then see pending transaction show up again on your card but this time payment will actually be completed.

UK/EU Countries
Vat is added to order at checkout and vat rate will vary depending on delivery address location.
As you based in UK 20% Vat will be added at checkout.

UK/EU delivery address Vat is added if order total is £135/€150 or less if order total is over £135/€150 vat not added to order and you will have customs look for payment
Shipping is free so best to do separate orders so a order total don't go over the threshold £135/€150.

Delivery time can vary at lot 12 days to a few weeks (12 to 30 days) you get a tracking number the orders are shipped from USA and then are in transit to Europe to delivery address.

Reactions: jaffajakes
Wow HD

Vat is added to order at checkout and vat rate will vary depending on delivery address location.

My order's destination is in Finland, yet they added UK 20% VAT to the total cost of goods.

I don't mind, as our VAT rate is 24% :naughty:

Will be interesting to see what happens when the pre-order shipment arrives at the border :LOL:

My order's destination is in Finland, yet they added UK 20% VAT to the total cost of goods.

I don't mind, as our VAT rate is 24% :naughty:

Will be interesting to see what happens when the pre-order shipment arrives at the border :LOL:
Ship-To Country at checkout did you select Finland and did you make sure you used € Euro

I'm based in Republic of Ireland and they always apply 23% vat at checkout as that's the vat rate in Republic.

Amazon listing when eventually goes live will likely start at MSRP price $44.98 but will drop in price before release date I expect will $38.99 or less

Wow HD
If you use PayPal payment is taken straight away

Debit/Credit Cards payment is taken when ready to dispatch your order a few days before release date.
Note when you do a pre order using a debit/credit card a pending transaction for full amount will show straight away but that pending transaction will drop off after 3 to 10 days and those funds will be back available to use again on your card.
About 1 week before release date you will then see pending transaction show up again on your card but this time payment will actually be completed.

UK/EU Countries
As you based in UK 20% Vat will be added at checkout.

UK/EU delivery address Vat is added if order total is £135/€150 or less if order total is over £135/€150 vat not added to order and you will have customs look for payment
Shipping is free so best to do separate orders so a order total don't go over the threshold £135/€150.

Delivery time can vary at lot 12 days to a few weeks (12 to 30 days) you get a tracking number the orders are shipped from USA and then are in transit to Europe to delivery address.
How hard is to cancel wow hd preorder?

Ufffhh I managed to grab my preorder from scream factory! For a moment it went sold out and panicked lol but it’s back, I know everyone is gonna sell this one up but I wanted the posters as well lol

Ship-To Country at checkout did you select Finland and did you make sure you used € Euro

This wasn't exactly my first online order ;) Anyway, I've had a WOWHD account for more than five years, so no need to select anything.

I'm based in Republic of Ireland and they always apply 23% vat at checkout as that's the vat rate in Republic.

I hear you, but I also know what I'm talking about :)

20240315_WOWHD_order.png

This wasn't exactly my first online order ;) Anyway, I've had a WOWHD account for more than five years, so no need to select anything.

View attachment 574344
If you want to avoid any potential customs issues contact WoW HD using contact us option on their website and let them know vat rate for Finland.

View attachment 574344
From what I can gather all American companies basically add in a VAT charge for your country now so when you get your item you no longer get a customs charge from your country you live in. I live in the UK and no longer get a customs charge which I'm fine with as it's way cheaper than the charges that UK customs used to slap on you...

If you want to avoid any potential customs issues contact WoW HD using contact us option on their website and let them know vat rate for Finland.
I'm not worried. As it will be an IOSS shipment, that indicates that WOWHD has collected the applicable taxes.

If customs are not happy, I'm fine with Finland Post eventually returning the parcel without me lifting a finger.

From what I can gather all American companies basically add in a VAT charge for your country now so when you get your item you no longer get a customs charge from your country you live in. I live in the UK and no longer get a customs charge which I'm fine with as it's way cheaper than the charges that UK customs used to slap on you...
The discussion is WOW HD retailer not having correct vat rate for Finland.
Wow HD yes apply vat at checkout for UK and EU countries but if it’s the wrong vat rate that might cause an issue in some EU countries when customs in a EU country receive the electronic declaration details.

EU countries have varied vat rates they not all the same.

Wow HD apply correct vat rate for Republic of Ireland delivery address 23% and correct vat rate for UK delivery address 20%

Finland vat rate is 24% but Wow HD website are applying 20% rate.

IOSS uses a electronic declaration.

It depends entirely on the company. Many smaller companies (US or elsewhere) don't have such processes in place and then it's back to the old method of the recipient paying the import taxes and possible handling fees.

Obviously fees can be vary a lot by country; in Finland it's not too bad, as Finland Post charges a 3.10 EUR handling fee if (and only if) the recipient needed to pay taxes at customs.