Navan/Ireland
Release date: August 26, 2024
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £44.99
Notes: UK Exclusive Limited to 2000

King Kong.jpg

1719299423159.jpeg

Last edited:
I've just asked in mine for the Black Emmanuelle collection and they banned me. What did I do wrong?
Did you ask for extra chilli sauce?

And if so, was it mild or hot?

All this matters, the Turks don’t take lightly to brits and their mild chilli sauce manners

After a couple of different messages, the new message I'm getting is telling me:

"Temporarily out of stock.
We are working hard to be back in stock as soon as possible."

After a couple of different messages, the new message I'm getting is telling me:

"Temporarily out of stock.
We are working hard to be back in stock as soon as possible."
Everytime I check I get a mix of that, not able to deliver to your address and another. It’s just a f**king mess

Universal have time to sort this out, maybe zavvi need to cancel duplicates (if it’s true what they said about their allocation) and/ or Universal need up the print run by 1,000.

It’s easy to deal with this sh!tshow and they have the time. If they act now.

There will still be a small amount available after release from either zavvi or HMV anyway but it will be a quick window

Reactions: Stygian
Everytime I check I get a mix of that, not able to deliver to your address and another. It’s just a f**king mess

Universal have time to sort this out, maybe zavvi need to cancel duplicates (if it’s true what they said about their allocation) and/ or Universal need up the print run by 1,000.

It’s easy to deal with this sh!tshow and they have the time. If they act now.

There will still be a small amount available after release from either zavvi or HMV anyway but it will be a quick window
Yeah I'm getting rotating messages as well.

Reactions: Flloydo
Pretty much my thinking. I got an order in but I would be surprised if my order is honoured.
Amazon has their own fulfillment center in Republic of Ireland since 2022
It's for delivery address in Ireland and Northern Ireland

Some pre order releases the stock get's allocated to be sent to that fulfillment center
It happens with some select pre order releases not all.

As you are based in Northern Ireland that's why you was able to do a pre order and also why members based in Republic can also pre order.

Amazon has their own fulfillment center in Republic of Ireland since 2022
It's for delivery address in Ireland and Northern Ireland

Some pre order releases the stock get's allocated to be sent to that fulfillment center
It happens with some select pre order releases not all.

As you are based in Northern Ireland that's why you was able to do a pre order and also why members based in Republic can also pre order.
Didn't know that. Being in Belfast your comment makes 100% sense.

Reactions: paulboland