Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
KINGDOM - DirecTV
kingdom-directv.jpg

kingdom_banner.jpg

Premieres: Oct. 8 at 9 p.m. ET/PT
Starring: Frank Grillo, Nick Jonas, Kiele Sanchez, Johnathan Tucker, Matt Lauria, Joanna Going
[Audience Ch 239]

Kingdom is a raw family drama set against the world of Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) in Venice, California. Alvey Kulina (Frank Grillo) owns Navy St. MMA with the help of his girlfriend Lisa Prince (Kiele Sanchez). He is willing to go through extraordinary means to make sure his fighters are taken care of, but all of this responsibility comes at a steep price. He has complicated relationships with both of his sons, Jay (Jonathan Tucker) and Nate (Nick Jonas), who are both struggling with their own identities and places within Alvey’s life and gym.

Last edited:
Totally reminds me of WARRIOR (one of my favorite movies of the last few years) especially with Frank Grillo in it!
I don't have Directv... but somehow, someway, I'm going to have to watch this show. Looks great! And I'm not even a big MMA fan!

Anybody check this out tonight?
...Curious if its worth making the effort to seek out, or if I should wait and hope it comes out on dvd/blu?

JUST incase anyone was wondering (and i kind of doubt any one is judging by how popular this thread is... :rolleyes: lol)
But here in Canada, BRAVO is also airing this on Mondays! Yay!

I finally watched the first episode. Frank Grillo is bad ass. :box:

Watching the first two (?) episodes...not an MMA fan but this show is badass! Great actors! Did I miss an episode from Bravo??

Reactions: kaw