Kingsman: The Secret Service (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #13) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: July 13, 2015
Price: 699 CZK (26.40 €)
Purchase link: FilmArena

GB Closed:
carllenc

Numbered

KingsmanThe Secret Service.jpg KingsmanThe Secret Service_.jpg

Kingsman_BS_FA.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it is a bit naughty to change the shipping costs after people have signed up for the group buy, even if there is a perfectly valid reason for it.

Have to agree with you. If this was ebay, the seller would honour the deal with the same P&P cost, as they would be worried about receiving a negative feedback comment.

I think it is a bit naughty to change the shipping costs after people have signed up for the group buy, even if there is a perfectly valid reason for it.
On the other hand, it is a bit unreasonable to expect the GB host to accept the monetary loss for a few hundred parcels because of changed circumstances that are beyond his control.

Yeah...shipping is shipping. He isn't making a profit off this (eBay). He can't control that the steelbooks are increasing in weight..he doesn't work for FA... The only profits he is making is coming from tips, if you tip that is. Paying more in shipping to due to the increase in weight isn't a problem for me.

On the other hand, it is a bit unreasonable to expect the GB host to accept the monetary loss for a few hundred parcels because of changed circumstances that are beyond his control.

I wouldn't expect the group buy host to cover the cost but I would expect them to inform people before invoicing them for an amount higher than anticipated.

Oh please, there is nothing wrong with it. Karel is not running a shop here. He is helping people acquire this at reasonable price and is doing everything at cost.

It isn't okay to simply increase the cost after people have signed up. It may not be a big deal in this situation but it sets a precedent for the future.

The price of shipping raised not only because of the editions getting bigger because he pack your stuff up like the fine people in South-Korea do. With a huge amount of Bubble Wrap. I think you can get it for old shipping rate but than you will receive packaging like the fine people at zavvi do :whistle:

Reactions: WhiskeyInTheJar
If you got a problem with the shipping price being raised (packages are getting bigger thats why) for the GB then you can always order directly from Film Arena but here you know your money and package is going to be in good hands nothing to worry about so sit back and chill. THE END

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: dead000 and dan8885