Kingsman: The Secret Service (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #13) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: July 13, 2015
Price: 699 CZK (26.40 €)
Purchase link: FilmArena

GB Closed:
carllenc

Numbered

KingsmanThe Secret Service.jpg KingsmanThe Secret Service_.jpg

Kingsman_BS_FA.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Now collectors are worrying about Slip thickness @_@ :D [emoji14]
lol my thoughts exactly. Who cares so long as it doesn't result in the end product being damaged?

---

Still don't think FA slips are thick as Nova [emoji15] [emoji33]

By the way @lgans316 I just compared my novamedia copies of Lone Survivor and CA:TWS (both full slip versions) to the FA's Hunger Games Mockingjay...
The Lone Survivor/CA:TWS slips are thinner on the back/front and about the same top/bottom compared to Mockingjay's slip.

Last edited:
Still waiting for mine...... have asked to be sent with Whiplash..... the anticipation is killing me.. Lol!!! It's like Christmas!!!! All the pics look great.

In Hands it is just stunning ! 2 superb exquisite Packages...Just Opened Whiplash and ouff reminds me of the early releases, minimal but Classy oh its Luv :drool: ...both steel are superb but Whiplash would be the one that has that extra edge as it is so stunning. I am so happy that it is this steelbook design that won the contest. It's one of the nicest Steelbook of the Year for sure !

Reactions: Aw 83 and spookz
I think mine arrived today, but I missed the postman, so I've got to go pick it up tomorrow. Can't wait! :D

Thanks for the info Actarus I'm still waiting for my T1,Kingsman,and both John wicks to arrive at once so it's really nice to hear from you the quality they produce on their steels appreciate it mate...

Thanks for the info Actarus I'm still waiting for my T1,Kingsman,and both John wicks to arrive at once so it's really nice to hear from you the quality they produce on their steels appreciate it mate...

I am Happy to provide helpful info, yes indeed Kingsman even though I was praising Whiplash, Kingsman is a Stunning one, also one of the best from Film Arena Collection, they keep on doing what they do best, little treasure Packages :drool: ...Believe it or now, Kingsman is what made me lose my virginity in starting to want to open my FACs :rofl: ...I am so OCD that I was always pushing to open my copies and I am so Glad that I did(although so far I have been enjoying the beautiful pictures that member post so its easy to keep them sealed as you see so many nice pictures of everything...but in hands it is so nice when you crack one open... The Lenticular Magnet is really nice and the little bonus cards plus the steelbook super nice spot gloss... also you are Region B so you won't be affected by the disk issue playing the Censored Version on Region A. So you are Lucky ! I can't wait for you to get Kingsman to give me your feedback oh and what a slip also superb WEA Fullslip with spot Gloss and embossed Title.

Reactions: MGD
Picked mine up from the PO earlier and I'm amazed at how this edition manages to look even better in hand... I mean the photos look great, but it's true beauty can only be seen with your own eyes IMO. The spot gloss on the steelbook makes it look very classy, and the slip... gorgeous! I absolutely love the vibrant colours on the front artwork. :drool:

Fantastic work once again from FA. And many thanks to @carllenc for all the time and work he puts in to his GBs. :notworthy: