Kingsman: The Secret Service (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Taiwan]

Nov 11, 2013
Taipei, Taiwan
Release date: 10th of July, 2015
Purchase link: JSDVD
Price: NT$948

product_15437225_o_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@RabbitChen you re Killing me with that picture, my first Taiwan that I miss :arghh: deltamac were fast to announce it seems when my contact spoke with deltamac that most of the stock allocation all went to jsdvd, and the rest were not announced in advance it was similar as DOFP

I can't look :facepalm:

PS: what comforts me is the FA release ;)

Last edited:
@RabbitChen you re Killing me with that picture, my first Taiwan that I miss :arghh: deltamac were fast to announce it seems when my contact spoke with deltamac that most of the stock allocation all went to jsdvd, and the rest were not announced in advance it was similar as DOFP

If you want, I can help with blocking helping you not seeing this thread.

ricky-gervais-hysterical-laughter.gif

Reactions: mlmaier84

PS: what comforts me is the FA release ;)
i don't know who's your contact, but i'm 100% sure that there are still some in the market. :)

i don't know who's your contact, but i'm 100% sure that there are still some in the market. :)

Deltamac are sold out, jsdvd sold out, YesAsia Sold Out, and none on ebay...

but it is ok, I was joking....saving a little bit of money to pay for the rest, received Cinderella and Chappie and oufff both are beautiful !!!!

I do think the slip design for Kingsman Taiwan is Odd, it's not like Deltamac to do that, the round logo is blocked by the bottom 1/4 slip, they should have been more creative not to hide the round artwork and maybe put the 1/4 slip at the Top hiding the title it would have made more sense seeing the whole round artwork not partly hidden by a slip...I just think it's not like them to do that, strange.

Last edited:
boring steel book for a great film

I have just been talking about with someone who knows a lot about Taiwan releases and we agreed something is off with this release, most probably was rushed out and the design do not reflect the artwork standard of Deltamac for sure(Taiwan)... The design of the slip does not fit the artwork of the steel, it is Unusual.

Reactions: Marina Blue