Knives Out (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [France]

Release date: March 27, 2020
Purchase links: FNAC - Amazon FR
Price: €29.99

71LW0HfIQrL._AC_SX569_.jpg
81gE6uN3x-L._AC_SX679_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Same as the UK as far as the artwork choices go (although I prefer the UK's distressed book look) but as this is coming from Metropolitan the chances are good that it will have a full gloss finish:-
1580433828209.png
Capture.JPG

Capture.JPG
-------
1580434620219.png

Last edited:
Reactions: ariba266 and milky
Damn, I would've ordered this over the "book" artwork version if it wasn't for the French title.

As the steelbook is only available in France now, does anybody know if the blu-ray disc is region free and comes with English subs? If not, I can always pick it up cheap and replace the disc.

i think German is still available and is seemingly same case as UK in the book style.
i got mine from a seller on eBay, not cheap although I did make an offer and got a discount that way. Guy had just sold a couple more over the weekend, think he had two remaining. Prefer mine with English title rather than translated.

Reactions: moviewizguy
i think German is still available and is seemingly same case as UK in the book style.
i got mine from a seller on eBay, not cheap although I did make an offer and got a discount that way. Guy had just sold a couple more over the weekend, think he had two remaining. Prefer mine with English title rather than translated.
Just watched my new German KO Steelbook.

what a film. Better second time round. Loved it.

Menu is Deutsch but easy to set film to English Lang and Subs Off. Only recurrence of German, inexplicably, is the insistence of imposing the “Mord ist...” German title as hard lettering on the title at the beginning of the movie, as well as the (I think) passage of time statement in the first scene or so. Why they didn’t impose those as subtitles is beyond me. I was briefly temptd to just buy a cheap set of UK discs and switch them out, but by the end of the movie I was so not bothered that I won’t bother.