Knowing - Your thoughts? (possible spoilers)

Apr 2, 2009

so what'd you guys think of this movie? i thought it was pretty awesome until the ending.

the airplane scene was especially good. the special effects were EEK!

i loved this movie i rarely like movies but the ending i was expecting something different it kinda scared me a little to. but they way things went down seem realistic it had that feeling this could really happen any day.

I liked this movie alot and feel the exact same way about the airplane scene ... CRAZY lol! Good plot.

watched it yesterday and i thought it was ok. nothing special IMO, i dont think I would buy it. I didnt really like the ending i guess.

Entertaining movie to watch. hats off to special effects.

Then I realized this was a movie about scientology.

:hilarious:

so what'd you guys think of this movie? i thought it was pretty awesome until the ending.

the airplane scene was especially good. the special effects were EEK!

Thought it was really good. Watched it on DVD, g/f likes to rent them cause they are cheaper.. I thought the CG on that scene was horrible. I knew the fire was fake.. lol

Thought it was really good. Watched it on DVD, g/f likes to rent them cause they are cheaper.. I thought the CG on that scene was horrible. I knew the fire was fake.. lol

i meant the crash itself. i actually felt like i was watching a plane crash

I knew the entire movie was fake, but still enjoyed it. ;)