Braveheart (4K + Blu-ray Ultimate Collector's Edition #4) (Reel Synergy Productions) (Supreme Team)

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: September 2023
Note: Limited to 45

bh-rs-bs1.jpg

Quoting "that guy" :p

Braveheart 4K SteelBook with Gloss Hard FullSlip with original art
Informational and Quote Cards
Tartan cloth piece - This is actually the official tartan made for the movie. From the person/company who provided this for the movie and ordered these swatches exact same.
Original Pin design on a wooden backer board
Original Coin, die cut, quote on back, individually numbered to represent your Ultimate Collector Edition #
Leather Bracelet that reads Freedom
Leather William Wallace keychain (wanted to get that fresh leather smell in that box. ha)
3 Mini wooden spears as an homage to the battle scene
William Wallace Sword Mini Replica
Aged cloth like the one he drops at end of movie, from his wife.
Postcards housed inside a themed envelope that has a touch and feel of age
High quality wooden box with design of Scotland flag and Braveheart title

Plenty of space in this box so if you'd like to throw in anything extra you could.

Last edited:
you can find it under the premium supporter section of the forum, which unlocks once you actually become a premium supporter (25$ for lifetime membership)

i see 41 people on the list with a print run of 45... *maybe* you could actually get one.. @Wreck are there any left?

edit: i can definitely imagine wreck and snolly wanting a copy or two from themselves tho, so might be sold out..

Last edited:
were i can get it?
I don’t think you can. A few copies might end up on ebay and i think there is one now. Otherwise watch out for private sales here. Only 45 people got it and they are all premium hidef ninja members, so I assume the majority of the print run went to forever homes. I’m hunting for Django (the only release I’m missing) for more than a year now.
I would also follow hidefninja store on ebay, they’ve put very few copies of reel synergy releases there in a past up for a fair bidding auction. There were multiple Texas Chainsaw Massacre copies sold there just recently for very cheap as I think noone realized what was actually for sale and there weren’t many bidders. I saw a reddit post recently where the someone had absolutely no clue what they bought.

• Haha
Reactions: hatredhorror
I don’t think you can. A few copies might end up on ebay and i think there is one now. Otherwise watch out for private sales here. Only 45 people got it and they are all premium hidef ninja members, so I assume the majority of the print run went to forever homes. I’m hunting for Django (the only release I’m missing) for more than a year now.
I would also follow hidefninja store on ebay, they’ve put very few copies of reel synergy releases there in a past up for a fair bidding auction. There were multiple Texas Chainsaw Massacre copies sold there just recently for very cheap as I think noone realized what was actually for sale and there weren’t many bidders. I saw a reddit post recently where the someone had absolutely no clue what they bought.
Nice. And he's even using @hatredhorror 's pics :bag::cautious:

Braveheart 4K Blu-ray Steelbook Limited To 45 Units Only Reel Synergy | eBay

giphy (2).gif

Oh, I forgot about that Premium subsection... don't remember if I was late or just didn't sign up without pictures for a movie that isn't my very favorite at $200+ blind.
It's actually at the level of those King of something that, uh, CineMuseum 'partnered' with, that are never seeing the light of day, it 'seems', only way cooler with all the physical goodies.
And the slip looks most awesome!

Reactions: hatredhorror
how can I find the HidefNinja store on ebay?