Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: April 22, 2024
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £24.99
Notes: Exclusive to the UK - Gloss Finish

81ddt-QwgjL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

81UEXaVHljL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 71kWxH25h9L._AC_SL1500_.jpg 814b15-2j4L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Amazon UK
That's not an issue for me as Republic of Ireland Prime members get free priority delivery no matter what the order total is as long as the Item purchasing the seller is amazon.

I only have to pay postage on orders with amazon UK if item i'm purchasing is sold and shipped by a third party.

Items sold by third party that is fulfilled by amazon I also get free delivery.
All of that is true for UK Amazon Prime members as well. The only exception regarding items sold and shipped by third parties is if the third party themselves offers free delivery.

Anyone know which pre order websites above allow overseas shipping to Singapore? Will Amazon USA able to pre order this as well? Thanks.

Anyone know which pre order websites above allow overseas shipping to Singapore? Will Amazon USA able to pre order this as well? Thanks.
No to amazon US, unless they offer it via an import service, as it's a UK exclusive. Amazon UK or ebay sellers would be your only option, if either ship to singapore once it's in stock.

I would post a GB, but there'd have to be interest from a fair few members before I did.

Reactions: Seiya
Keep an eye out for the final part very soon
I don’t even like shrek 3 & 4 but if the art and finish turn out as good as those 2 then I’ll be in. But the first needs to be rereleased to match.

Any idea on the Puss in Boots films? Especially the most recent. Any steels planned?

Any chance the 4th film will get a steelbook? I really enjoyed the 1st two Kung Fu Panda movies! Haven't seen the 4th yet but the animation in the trailer was outstanding!
There's a 4K physical release planned for 4, so given universal have started with a steel for 1 (and the way they've supported the shrek films), I'd expect one for each, including the new film. We'll have to wait and see, as they haven't confirmed anything.

I’ll be interested to read what people think of the quality of the 4K movie. I’ve read reviews that say it’s not really an improvement on the blu ray. The steelbook and Atmos soundtrack are nice. Maybe if I can sell my old blufans premium blu ray steelbook…but that has the 3d disc…

Reactions: Dirk69 and tono06