Labyrinth - OST by David Bowie & Trevor Jones [Capitol]

dan8885

Premium Supporter
Feb 23, 2014
CGN|GER
Release: May 11, 2017
Purchase: Bull Moose - Amazon US - The Sound Of Vinyl
Price: $17.97 (Bull Moose) - $16.99 (Amazon US) - £21.99 (The Sound of Vinyl)

Notes: reissue of the long OOP and now expensive Labyrinth OST by Bowie & Jones, only in UK released before

The Sound of Vinyl is the Lavender limited vinyl edition
ArticleSharedImage-72547.png
Other Retailers are selling the 180 gram Black Vinyl Edition unless it clearly lists the Lavender limited vinyl edition

R-792139-1162042294.jpeg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: tridon and Noodles
Just got emails about this for Hmv and sound of vinyl

Sound of vinyl have the lavender with free shipping for this weekend and released in July.

Does anyone know if sound of vinyl take money now for pre order or on dispatch in July?

@spass @Travis Bickle @Noodles @dan8885 @martinouchou

If money is taken in July then I'll pre order right now

Or if the Hmv is lavender then I'll order from them but it don't say

Just got emails about this for Hmv and sound of vinyl

Sound of vinyl have the lavender with free shipping for this weekend and released in July.

Does anyone know if sound of vinyl take money now for pre order or on dispatch in July?

@spass @Travis Bickle @Noodles @dan8885 @martinouchou

If money is taken in July then I'll pre order right now

Or if the Hmv is lavender then I'll order from them but it don't say
I've just tried that Sound Of Vinyl code and it's saying that the order has to be over £50 for free p&p. Which is annoying because they don't mention that on the home page.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flloydo
I've just tried that Sound Of Vinyl code and it's saying that the order has to be over £50 for free p&p. Which is annoying because they don't mention that on the home page.

Oh that's very f*cking cheeky of them!!

@Flloydo

I don't know mate.

No worries,

Really want the lavender version but if they take money on pre order then I can't and I know this will sell out

I've used them once but it was instock vinyl so money was straight away

• Thanks
Reactions: spass
Might just order from Hmv and hope it's the coloured vinyl

Edit: I've pre ordered from Hmv for now and just messaged them asking to confirm if it's lavender or standard black. But I'm sure they won't have a clue anyway

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Lucifer Adams
HMV confirmed to me it is the black vinyl so I've cancelled and ordered with sound of vinyl

Oh yes.. Order from The Sound Of Vinyl. Full payment taken straight away. I know the postage was a bit dear, but hey-ho. I'm so glad I did this, and guaranteed lavender coloured vinyl too :smug:

What did you pay with? Debit card or Paypal?

Oh yes.. Order from The Sound Of Vinyl. Full payment taken straight away. I know the postage was a bit dear, but hey-ho. I'm so glad I did this, and guaranteed lavender coloured vinyl too :smug:
If you paid by credit card The Sound of Vinyl do a pending transaction for the full amount and will show up on your credit card as a pending transaction
A few days later the pending transaction will be gone from your credit card
Actual payment is not taken until when been shipped if you used a Credit Card or Visa Debit Card

Last edited:
HMV confirmed to me it is the black vinyl so I've cancelled and ordered with sound of vinyl

What did you pay with? Debit card or Paypal?
If you paid by credit card The Sound of Vinyl do a pending transaction for the full amount and will show up on your credit card as a pending transaction
A few days later the pending transaction will be gone from your credit card
Actual payment is not taken until when been shipped if you used a Credit Card or Visa Debit Card

I see. I made the transaction around 5.30pm this evening, and just checked the bank now, and it's still showing as debited. If it comes back, fair enough. Cheers.

Reactions: Flloydo
I paid with a VISA debit card from bank. Despite what the T&C may state, I kind of figured that they would. Hope this helps.

Cheers, same

Yeah like Paul says its pending transaction so it should come back and then taken on disptach.
they told me a while back but some payment providers differ. PayPal will defo take the money when you order

Looking forward to getting this one

Nuts, the Lavender edition appears to have been removed from the Sound of Vinyl's website. They have a listing for the standard black edition. Either it's sold out or they've made a mistake. Anyone got any info or theories on this?

Nuts, the Lavender edition appears to have been removed from the Sound of Vinyl's website. They have a listing for the standard black edition. Either it's sold out or they've made a mistake. Anyone got any info or theories on this?

Yeah it's been removed for about a week now, it's still in my order history so assuming it's sold out. A few more days until release so time will tell

• Thanks
The Lavender edition was the limited edition and is sold out
This is what is listed on their website in regards to the Lavender edition
Product Labyrinth: Exclusive Lavender Limited Edition Vinyl (5769448) is currently unavailable

The black vinyl edition is the standard edition available from all retailers

Sound of Vinyl sell standard and limited editions of soundtracks on Vinyl so they would list the black vinyl edition for sale after selling out the Lavender limited edition

Sometimes they list both editions on their website same time with some releases but most times they list the limited edition first before they list the standard edition.

The Black vinyl listing now on the website is a different listing to the Lavender edition and different catalog number

Last edited:
  • Thanks