Purchase links: Standard - Lenti - Full Slip - Box Set
Price: TBA
Note: 1300 copies: Box Set 300 - Lenti 200 - Full Slip 200 - Standard 300

IMG_1961.jpegIMG_1963.jpegIMG_1958.jpeg
IMG_1962.jpeg
IMG_1960.jpeg
IMG_1959.jpeg

Last edited:
Last Night in Soho limited editions were never available in CineMuseum web shop; they only sold the bare steelbook directly.

They definitely were. CM held their own gb for it. May not be via their store, but as they ran it, that's about as direct as you'll get.

So, which is it? They were available via their web store or they weren't?

Just teasing you :LOL:

I only said that the Last Night in Soho LEs were not available in their web store (which is a known fact), nothing about GBs elsewhere.

• Haha
Reactions: samdavies
So, which is it? They were available via their web store or they weren't?

Just teasing you :LOL:

I only said that the Last Night in Soho LEs were not available in their web store (which is a known fact), nothing about GBs elsewhere.
That's the same thing lol CM hosting their own GB (which I still think is a peculiar choice, but there we go) is still them directly selling isn't it, as it's not via a random 3rd party host. It doesn't have to be sold via a specific store for it to be "direct" ;) :spoil:

• Friendly
Reactions: Ranavalone
That's the same thing lol CM hosting their own GB (which I still think is a peculiar choice, but there we go) is still them directly selling isn't it, as it's not via a random 3rd party host. It doesn't have to be sold via a specific store for it to be "direct" ;) :spoil:
Yup they did the same thing with Roger Rabbit no direct preorder on there website.

Reactions: samdavies
Still waiting for my Batman cinemuseum release... I already forgot in which year I've preordered it :spoil:
Strange that they release and ship out orders like Rogger Rabbit and Last Night in Soho, which came out AFTER Batman.
But anyway... If someone have a copy of Last Night in Soho from cinemuseum for sale, I would be also interessted.

Sounds ideal tbh haha it's what will become of these editions though, near enough secondary market only, as far too many people are reluctant to preorder CM despite wanting them.

Reactions: Veronica Mars
People now just want others to go through the long Cinemuseum preorder process for them and then sell their copies on to them when eventually released.... :LOL:
Right, it's like someone cutting in line after you've stood there for hours.
I'd only sell at double the price at least for such 'service', kinda like those line-holders selling their spot for Playstation, iphone preorders, whatever...

Still waiting for my Batman cinemuseum release... I already forgot in which year I've preordered it :spoil:
Strange that they release and ship out orders like Rogger Rabbit and Last Night in Soho, which came out AFTER Batman.
But anyway... If someone have a copy of Last Night in Soho from cinemuseum for sale, I would be also interessted.
Have people seen in hand pictures of either LNIS or Roger Rabbit, not the ones that CM put out 3-4 ago?
@TheBondFan How do you know this has shipped? I certainly haven't gotten any shipping info.
Anyone gotten tracking numbers or received this or Roger Rabbit?

Have people seen in hand pictures of either LNIS or Roger Rabbit, not the ones that CM put out 3-4 ago?
@TheBondFan How do you know this has shipped? I certainly haven't gotten any shipping info.
Nobody has them in hand yet, no. CM have said they're ready to start shipping though.

CM said they started shipping a few days ago !

I was told my copies won't ship until the end of the month.....

I got a shipping notification from CineMuseum with a tracking number, doesn't say what it is, but I assume it's this Soho edition - I participated in their Facebook GB for it and Roger Rabbit.