Premium Supporter
Aug 30, 2010
Shoreham By Sea, UK

Attachments

• pd1.jpg
    pd1.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 60,757
Last edited by a moderator:
True, but bear in mind that this express shipping comes exactly ten times more expensive to Slovenia; it's not 2 eur, I just checked it - if I ordered express, it would cost me 20 eur more than with standard shipping:

Riepilogo ordine

Subtotale articoli:
EUR 163,93

Costi di spedizione:
EUR 35,75

Totale IVA esclusa:
EUR 199,68
IVA: EUR 43,92

Totale:
EUR 243,60

Well I know that now, from the last time you told me where you were from. Prior to that I thought you were in the US. I was just saying if they want to see the example of the 2 different packing methods should look at your received box and mine. Let me clarify then, it's a 2 Euro difference to the US, haha. ;)

@GI_SnakeEyes Oh hey, sweetness, no no, I didn't mean anything bad by it, I'm sorry if it came out that way :cry::bag: Just pointed out my country as an example of a destination with expensive shipping - sometimes it feels as if those retailers think they were shipping as far as to Mars or something EEK! I once got a shipping quote from some Spanish online store that was around 40 eur for 1 bluray (not even courier or anything) and my country was listed in a totally different shipping region as Italy and Austria, despite them being our neighbours. We were listed in the same region as countries from the Middle East. ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: GI_SnakeEyes
@GI_SnakeEyes Oh hey, sweetness, no no, I didn't mean anything bad by it, I'm sorry if it came out that way :cry::bag: Just pointed out my country as an example of a destination with expensive shipping - sometimes it feels as if those retailers think they were shipping as far as to Mars or something EEK! I once got a shipping quote from some Spanish online store that was around 40 eur for 1 bluray (not even courier or anything) and my country was listed in a totally different shipping region as Italy and Austria, despite them being our neighbours. We were listed in the same region as countries from the Middle East. ;)

Really that's crazy!! I know I hate international shipping that's sooooooooo ridiculously high!!

• Thanks
Reactions: elle82