Status
Not open for further replies.

Sammy

\\(=^.^=)//
Premium Supporter
Sep 16, 2011
Brazil
Hi!

I love japanese editions and I have a few already but still need to grabe a lot of them..
The problem is that amazon Japan uses only courier freight when ships items to Brazil.. So, by the brazilian laws, that means 100% of customs duties! :(

Also, the Marketplace sellers don't ship overseas very often...

Anyways, I want this japanese source so I can order items from Amazon Japan and send them to a Japanese address and then the source would fwd the packages to Brazil... At my expenses, of course.. :oohyeah:

I have a friend in Tokyo but he's been very hard to reach (he's there for studies). I'll do my best to contact him. In the meantime, good luck Sammy :)

OH wow! You've just made my day with this message!
Thank youuuuuu!
Let's hope you can contact him!
:oohyeah:

hello we know each other from "exclusif" website but if it can help some more here i am sometimes in Japan because my family (and hope it will be definitive very soon) and so i can help to bring back some dvd box set if too big no choice to ship them (i speak for french residents) if you are foreign no choice i will have to ship

now i am in France, no idea when i will go again, of course i hope very soon, let's keep in touch sammy

hello we know each other from "exclusif" website but if it can help some more here i am sometimes in Japan because my family (and hope it will be definitive very soon) and so i can help to bring back some dvd box set if too big no choice to ship them (i speak for french residents) if you are foreign no choice i will have to ship

now i am in France, no idea when i will go again, of course i hope very soon, let's keep in touch sammy

Ça explique le "Rennes / Takayama" dans ton profil :joy:
Good to know :naughty:

Hello!! :)

Yeah, the exclusif! I remember you! :D

Thanks for offering your kind help!! :)

I recently found a collector that lives in Mei-ken and he has been helping ma since then.

But is very very good to know I can count with your help too!!!

Merci! Arigato!
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.