Looking for True Blood Season 3 Target Signature Editions (ERIC)

Aug 31, 2011
Hi,

First I'm new here so if i do anything wrong I'm sorry.

I tried to find True Blood Season 3 Target Signature Editions (ERIC) [Blu-ray] for a long time on ebay, but still no luck for me.

Please Is anyone in here who could help me find it or sell it to me?
I would appreciate that a lot.

Just got it from ebay. Thank you everyone for helping me.

Last edited:
Hi Vans,

Welcome to the site! I think this edition may be hard to acquire, given the high premium that is being asked of it and given that it came out at Target stores a couple of months ago.

That being said, maybe a member will try for you. I did find some listed on amazon.com, but the prices are very, very high.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B005GIY8NG/

Reactions: Vans
Welcome :D

Im sure someone here can get it for you, do you have refs from ebay or any other sites?

Thank you for reply. :drool:
I usually buy my DVD/Blu-ray on amazon so I didn't have much ref on ebay.

Hi Vans,

Welcome to the site! I think this edition may be hard to acquire, given the high premium that is being asked of it and given that it came out at Target stores a couple of months ago.

That being said, maybe a member will try for you. I did find some listed on amazon.com, but the prices are very, very high.

Nice to meet you apsmith21.
Yes, I saw it listed on amazon too but they didn't ship to my country.(Thailand)

I'll check my Target on the weekend ....

Thank you so much for your help Wreck.

I have a feeling you will have trouble finding the Eric version. Unless you want to pay a high price on eBay. All three Target exclusives were very, very limited to each store. I have the Sookie version but never got a chance to get the other two. I hope you do find the Eric version and good luck to you. I will also keep my eyes peeled for the Eric version.

BTW, welcome to hidefninja!!!!

Last edited:
Thank you for reply hidef al.

I love this series so much so I'm ready to pay for it.

150$ on amazon is nearly ok with me but I'm not ready to pay for forwarding service and shipping with another 50$.

Last edited:
Strangely enough, my Target is in a small town ... and I've had luck finding stuff there way after release.

There's one on eBay for 89.99 with free shipping. If you want I could get it and send it to you. Won't charge anything but the 89.99 and whatever shipping costs to you. May be cheaper than some of the other options.

A local target had this on the shelves forever and I went in today and it was gone. Didn't see any True Blood on the shelves, so it looks like they removed it. I suspect it may come back when Season 4 comes out. Will keep an eye out...